Are you single looking for love? Are you finding love after a heartbreak? Are you looking to find love? Have you done prayer to find love? Looking for love after a divorce? Want me to help you find love again? Ready to make those prayers about finding love come true?
Whether you’re recovering from a heartbreak, a divorce, or simply looking to find love, there are ways to attract a soulmate into your life. It’s easy to feel hopeless when it comes to love, especially if you’ve seen others struggle in their own relationships.
But fear not, because there are some tips that can help you bring love into your life. With a little faith and effort, you can find a partner who complements you, understands you, and loves you.
Soulmate Vs Toxic Mate
Love is not just a theory or a myth, it’s a real theory or a myth, but it’s real. We often find ourselves in relationships with people who have nothing in common with us just because we’re trying to fill an empty love tank. However, when we choose a partner from a place of empowerment, we find our soulmate. A soulmate isn’t an ethereal concept; they are simply someone who is a healthy match for our soul. They’re not perfect, but they take the time to understand and love us.
Choosing a partner from a place of healing and empowerment means that they tend to be growth-minded and compatible with our personality and lifestyle. In contrast, a toxic mate is someone who doesn’t change and is often a perfect trauma match for us. For example, I used to date men who didn’t feel worthy and were very negative. I would try to bring sunshine into their lives and make them feel worthy, but the foundation of those relationships was codependence, lack of boundaries, enabling victim mentality, and people-pleasing. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that I was choosing unhealthy men for a reason until I healed.
So, if you’re looking for love or trying to move on after heartbreak or a divorce, remember that finding a soulmate starts with healing and choosing from a place of empowerment. Don’t settle for a toxic match just because you’re trying to fill an empty love tank. Believe that you deserve a healthy and loving relationship, and have faith that you will find your soulmate in due time.
You won’t be able to recognize true love until you have a clear understanding of what it really is. To gain this understanding, you must learn to truly love and accept yourself. Additionally, it’s important to learn the difference between Mr. Right and Mr. Wrong, including cheaters and abusers, in order to avoid heartbreak and distractions.
6 Steps To Identify What You Want
- You need to believe that God will bring your soulmate to you at the right time. You must have faith that God wants to bless you with a partner who complements you, is understanding, loving, caring, and will be there for you as you grow older and closer to God.
- Write a Husband List and decide what kind of man you want in your life. List down the perfect attributes of your soulmate, and pray to God to release your hopes and desires to you in His timing.
- Evaluate yourself and see if you have the same attributes that you want in your soulmate. Can you grow in those areas? Be real with yourself and see if you have what you’re asking for.
- Prepare your life to receive that man. If you want a confident man, be confident yourself. If you want a handsome man, believe that you are beautiful too.
- Heal yourself from any past pain or trauma. Get all the healing you need so that you can spot the right man and attract love, not pain. The right man will be attracted to you when you are healed and whole.
- Once you’ve healed, you may need to revise your list. You may have asked for things from fears, insecurities, and trauma. As you become more healed and closer to God, you will ask for things that are God’s best and what you truly need!
Is it a sin to desire a soulmate? No, it is not. However, entitlement, pride, satanic rituals, and greed are sinful. If you are asking God to bless you with a soulmate and you have pure intentions, then why wouldn’t God bless you? Psalm 37:4 states, “Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
I created this website with the belief that God would bring the right people here to help them. And here you are! It took preparation and trust in God’s plan for me to take the necessary steps to create this platform. Similarly, healthy preparation for finding a soulmate involves trusting in a higher power, such as Jesus Christ, and putting in the necessary work according to His will.
If you would like to embark on a journey to becoming a woman who believes in love and can spot her soulmate, I have listed some resources below to assist you. Let’s go on this journey together.
If you want help creating a strategy to manifest love into your life… You can sign up for your First 20 Minutes Free: 1:1 Empowerment Coaching!
4 Steps To Finding Your True Love
1. Steps To Evaluate Your Current Relationship Patterns
The first step to finding real love is learning the necessary skills to “find” and “keep” true love. In the articles below, I list the four core things you can do to attract the right men. I also included a quiz that will help you see which area you are the weakest in and how it affects your relationships with men. Use the results to identify why you are dating the wrong men and what is the main thing you can work on to find Mr. Right.
- 4 Ways To Attract Mr. Right
- MYTH: You DONT Attract Who You Are!
- 10 Emotional Needs That Destroy Relationships!
- Quiz: Why are you dating the wrong men?
- Quiz: Are you ready for marriage?
- 4 Reasons You’re Dating the Wrong Men
- Learn About Love & Loving Yourself By Signing Up For My Weekly Emails: 5 Secrets to Falling In Love With Yourself
2. How To Avoid Unhealthy Relationship Patterns
The second step to manifest real love is learning the difference between “healthy” and “unhealthy” relationships. When I started this journey, I was dating unhealthy men because I was unhealthy. I felt like I was perfect, lol… But, I was passive, insecure, and an enabler. Read the following articles to help identify the unhealthy behaviors you and the men you date may have.
- What patterns keep you from having GREAT relationships?
- Quiz: Do you have toxic tendencies?
- Quiz: Are you codependent?
- What Causes Toxic Relationships?
- 6 Signs Of A Toxic Relationship
- Who do People Pleasers and Enablers Attract Toxic Relationships?
- Why don’t people change? ( Managing Self-hate & Trauma)
- Quiz: What’s your coping style?
- Ultimately, you have to WAIT for the right person and not rush into dating the wrong person.
3. How To Become The Best You
Recognizing your unhealthy patterns and fixing them is the HARDEST part of the journey. You are more likely to spot and avoid unhealthy men if you are healthy. Now, that you have done the work of healing and growing… It’s time to take the next third step in the process – Rebuilding yourself. It’s time to give yourself the love that you need to become the BEST possible YOU!
- Quiz: Do you love yourself?
- Quiz: Are you carrying emotional baggage?
- The Good News: The Process To Living Your Best Life
- Eliminate the pain in your heart: The Heart Detox
4. 7 Valuable Steps To Take When You’re Ready for Love
You know your unhealthy patterns. You know why you have been dating unhealthy men. You have been working on building up your self-esteem. Now, it’s time to learn how to protect your beautiful heart. While your exploring the world people may try to hurt you… But, I want to teach you skills to avoid those type of people. I also want to give you tips to avoid hurting the one’s you love.
- Learn About Love: What is Love & What does it feel like?
- Love is not just for fun & giggles: 6 Keys To Avoid Unhealthy Romantic Expectations
- Beware of Mr. Wrong’s:
- You keep amazing people in your life when you treat people like their amazing:
Please am dating a guy I know we both love each other but now due to some up and down issue he started cheating and abusing me no longer cares and now don’t know what to do anymore.
I emailed you about this privately. I’m praying for you sweetheart!