Many women don't have the keys to have a successful marriage before saying "I Do!" Take this quiz to assess yourself and grow.
1. I am aware that my partner and I have issues that may come up later.
2. I do not demand what I want. I have expectations that I may not even notice.
3. I'm ready to serve my husband even on days where we argue.
4. I am not passive-aggressive. I communicate with kindness.
5. I can apologize when I do something wrong.
6. My partner and I successfully work on healthy communication.
7. I don't need a man to feel beautiful or happy.
8. I love spending time by myself and won't fall apart without someone.
9. I would not be disappointed in marriage due to bad sex and or little finances.
10. I watch and read marriage preparation books or videos.
11. I am confident in myself even when others judge, doubt, or blame me.
12. I consider the advice of my family and friends.
13. I fight to be vulnerable after someone has hurt me.
14. I know that unhealed trauma in relationships cause stagnation and bad patterns.
15. I take my time to get to know people's habits and flaws.
16. I realize that someone will stay unhealed till they want to change.
17. I am not codependent on anyone emotionally, physically, nor financially.
18. My relationships get better and doesn't stay on the same problem.
19. I can agree to disagree. I can compromise. It's okay for people to think and feel differently than me.
20. I focus on understanding the other person not being right and defending myself.
21. I'm aware that I can prepare but marriage will still have difficulties.
22. My partner and I have mentors that have been married for a long time.
23. I can be patient while others try to understand how I feel.
24. I understand how hard forgiveness is when I feel someone doesn't deserve it.
25. I'm not responsible to make someone that is angry or sad, feel happy.
26. I could be patient with a spouse that is learning to undo bad coping (Ex. silent treatment)
27. I ensure my relationship is free from manipulation, control, blame-shifting, etc.
28. I have healthy boundaries and I date others who do too.
29. I am able to pray and wait before communicating with extreme emotions.
30. I am not constantly finding fault with other people.
31. I would only marry someone that is growth oriented, can apologize, and changes bad habits.
32. We are open. Questions are healthy. We talk about hard topics and come to great understandings.
33. I believe the compliments that people give to me.
All 1 questions completed!