Are you constantly doing what others want? Is it hard to say no? Then, you may be holding back from being yourself to please people.
1. I have a hard time saying no.
2. I give people what they need even when I'm uncomfortable.
3. It never feels like the right time to tell someone the truth.
4. I care for the feelings of others more than my own.
5. I pretend I agree with others when I don't.
6. I think disturbing the peace isn't healthy.
7. I like to do or say things to ensure people think well of me.
8. It is more important to make other people happy.
9. I won't say the truth if it feels hurtful.
10. I'll stop sharing my opinions with people that get upset or don't understand.
11. I barely tell my friends I don't agree with their choices.
12. I feel responsible for how others feel and making them feel better.
13. I spend a lot of time doing things for other people.
14. I feel uncomfortable when people are angry or annoyed with me.
15. I think people that rock the boat are aggressive and disruptive.
16. I like to avoid conflict and assertive people.
17. I don't tell people they hurt my feelings often.
18. I tend to go along with whatever others are doing.
19. Making excuses for the bad behaviors of others.
20. Not following through on consequences.
21. I have no boundaries and do whatever others want.
22. I financially support others that clearly don't deserve it.
All 1 questions completed!