Are you constantly doing what others want? Is it hard to say no? Then, you may be holding back from being yourself to please people.
Click all the responses that matches how you think or feel. Please be honest, the results are private.
1. I have a hard time saying no.
2. I give people what they need even when I'm uncomfortable.
3. It never feels like the right time to tell someone the truth.
4. I care for the feelings of others more than my own.
5. I pretend I agree with others when I don't.
6. I think disturbing the peace isn't healthy.
7. I like to do or say things to ensure people think well of me.
8. It is more important to make other people happy.
9. I won't say the truth if it feels hurtful.
10. I'll stop sharing my opinions with people that get upset or don't understand.
11. I barely tell my friends I don't agree with their choices.
12. I feel responsible for how others feel and making them feel better.
13. I spend a lot of time doing things for other people.
14. I feel uncomfortable when people are angry or annoyed with me.
15. I think people that rock the boat are aggressive and disruptive.
16. I like to avoid conflict and assertive people.
17. I don't tell people they hurt my feelings often.
18. I tend to go along with whatever others are doing.
19. Making excuses for the bad behaviors of others.
20. Not following through on consequences.
21. I have no boundaries and do whatever others want.
22. I financially support others that clearly don't deserve it.
All 1 questions completed!