The Toxic Relationship Quiz is designed to test if your relationship has red-flags and signs that indicate strong dysfunctional traits. This quiz will also help you get one step closer in deciding if you should end your relationship.
Taking the toxic relationship test shouldn’t be your last step though. You must move to the next level of healing. You can take 14+ Emotional Questionnaires (Psychology Quiz Questions!) that will help you determine if you are codependent, suffering from victims mentality, a people-pleaser, possessing toxic emotions, etc.
Related Article: An Empowering Letter for Victims Of Emotional Abuse!
8 Signs of a Toxic Relationship
Emotionally abusive relationships are the hardest to detect because the abuse can be very subtle. However, it will most likely leave you feeling discomfort and confusion. Even constant LYING is abusive — they are playing mind games that leave you feeling crazy.
Related Article: 13 Consequences of Lying in Relationships
- You feel confused and fear
- You need the other person for happiness and love
- There is emotional and physical abuse present
- You or your partner are not growth oriented
- You argue about the same thing over and over
- You constantly question if the relationship is healthy
- There are no boundaries (the word no doesn’t exist) in your relationship
- There are no disagreements and issues get swept under the rug
Read more signs here: 11 Toxic Traits in a Relationship!
Am I Toxic Quiz
Am I the toxic one in the relationship? If you are worried you are causing the problems in the relationship then it’s important find so you can grow.
You can also take the Am I Toxic? Quiz to find out if you are the person struggling with different unhealthy emotions within the relationship. Are you worried that you may be the toxic girlfriend or boyfriend? Then, you are starting to head in the right direction. You attract what you are — meaning you date unhealed pope because you are unhealed in certain areas.
7+ Am I Toxic Signs:
- You have codependent behaviors
- Unhealed childhood trauma is present
- You give into the needs of others (people pleaser)
- You have trouble saying no
- You use control, manipulation, gas-lighting, etc. to get your way
- You have trouble in relationships, jobs, etc.
- Read more signs here: Am I Toxic? Quiz + 11 Healing Tips!
Am I In A Toxic Relationships Resources:
Here are further articles to help you identify if you are in a toxic relationship. The articles are loaded with tips that can help you heal or move towards having healthier relationships.
- 7 Reasons Why Advice Isn’t Working For You !
- What is a toxic relationship? What causes toxic relationships?
- 6 Toxic Traits in a Relationship!
- How to Avoid Toxic Relationships When You’re Drunk in Love
- In Love With A Prideful Man? 6 Helpful Tips!
- How To Find The Source Of Happiness & Love
- People pleasers & Enablers Attract The Narcissist: 3 Keys To End The Cycle!
- 4 Reasons You Are Dating The Wrong Men!