Table of Contents
In 2010, a still small voice within me said, “fervent.” I had NEVER heard that word before and I could barely spell it. But I immediately went on google to see if that word was in the Bible and to see if that word was actually from God. I learned about the Prophet Elijah and how he fervently prayed for many different things. I also found out that fervent means: “Very hot, exhibiting or marked by great intensity of feeling: ZEALOUS.”
“The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.” James 5:16-18 KJV
So, are your prayers as hot as Elijah? Do you even believe that God still wants to answer your prayers anymore? To be a fiery hot believer you have to change that mindset. We often pray so long about things we FORGET that God actually wants to do SIGNS, miracles, and wonders. “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
Prophetic Prayer for January
O' Lord, I thank you that I get to live to see 2022. I give thanks to your holy name for you are good; your steadfast love endures forever, and your faithfulness extends to all generations. In the month of January, I ask that you help me to remember your saving grace. I declare that this month is a chance for renewed intimacy with you father. Remove any pride and familiarity from my mind for there is always more to you than the human mind can comprehend. I am in awe of who you are and I remain grateful that you chose to bring me into your love. You saw me in the filth of my sin and you smiled upon me. You held my hand and walked me into your love. And then you cleaned me up and gave me royal garments to affirm that I was now a child of a majestic and holy God. I didn't deserve the blood of your son, but you saw my most inward being and you believe that I had a pure desire to escape sin and cling to you. Thank you papa. I ask you to help me reflect on all the obstacles that we have defeated together. Remind my spirit O' Lord of the little prayers that you answered and the moments that you blessed me just because you loved me. Because when I look at your goodness Abba, I am speechless. You are a powerful God and I am confident that you are going before me to fight all my battles this month. I am convinced that you are divinely orchestrating everything in the background to bring me into your favor, blessings, and truth. You establish my steps and protect me father O' Lord. I thank you for all you do. Amen.
Related Article: Heap the Year of Reward: A Prophetic Word for 2022
Giving Thanks for the New Month
Use these new month prophetic declarations to stand firm on the word of God and thank him in advance for moving on your behalf!
- Abba father, I thank you for your plans to bless me and your divine protection over me this month God. I rejoice that you see the end from the beginning and you never stop working behind the scenes to bring all children into fullness of your truth. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9
- O’ Lord, I am excited for the spiritual revelation you have in store for me. And I am thankful that I can trust you with my life God because you are the promise keeper that never goes back on your word. “God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?” Numbers 23:19
- Abba, I give you thanks for all that you’ve done in my life. I look back on every memory of your faithfulness and I thank you for your miraculous works. Father, please keep my heart and help me to see your goodness despite any obstacles this month.
- Abba, I will bravely face any obstacles with you this month. Thank you for giving me an abundance of peace to center me during difficult storms. “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15
- I will sing praises to Jehovah-Rophe, for He is the God who patiently pursued me while I was still in sin. I pray that every individual on this earth gets the opportunity to taste and see the goodness of my Lord. “Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!” Psalm 106:1
- O’ Lord, I ask that your truth would be magnified on this earth on this month. I thank you that this month you are bringing nations, churches, neighborhoods, families, and individuals into your truth. I rejoice at the souls that will be sanctified and saved.
- I thank you because your saints will see answered prayers this month. I thank you because you are not silent, but you’re an ACTIVE father whom cares deeply for his children on earth. “The Lord repay you for what you have done, and a full reward be given you by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge!” Ruth 2:12
- O’ Lord, I thank you for the rewards of my labour this month. I thank you that you heard me and you are working behind the scenes to make it happen. I am excited to see your favor, love, and blessings poured out on my life, my family, my church, and my nation. “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- Thank you for living within me Father. I believe we are close and I love that you are always within me. I rejoice because you give me strength to tackle anything that life throws me. “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
"Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 100:1-5
Related Article: 62 Prayer Points For ThanksGiving + Scriptures!
Spiritual Warfare for the New Month
O’ the enemy is sneaky. He is looking to hurt you through people, but you must NOT give into the temptation to give people what they deserve. We must take our AUTHORITY in the spirit and pray against EVERYTHING that Satan has plotted against you at church, your job, in your home, and within your country.
- O’ Lord, I ask you to direct the myself and other saints to pray against the spirits that cause others to sin. I thank you for allowing us to display the kindness, forgiveness, and love of Christ as we enter highly demonic charged and spiritually active areas. “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12
- Purify my mind O’ Lord and help me to set my gaze upon you and not the works of the enemy. Help me to trust in your holiness and plan to defeat darkness. “Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.” 1 Peter 5:8
- Abba father, I thank you that you hear my prayers IMMEDIATELY. Thank you for sending out armies of angels to fight spiritual battles that are unseen to my human eye. You are an active God and I trust in your management of my life, family, and church.“Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.” Daniel 10:12-14
- Strengthen me for this coming month father. Help me to believe your word to be true. Help me to deeply understand that you are for me and you will never leave me. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
- You are doing a GOOD work in me O’ Lord. You are perfecting me in the area of long suffering, patience, forgiveness, and righteousness. I do not forsake your work O’ Lord. I humbly submit to your discipline because I desire to look like Christ. Help me to see any roots of ungodliness within me, so I can be a holy temple free from blemish as I magnify your precious name. “Endure suffering as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?” Hebrews 12: 7
- In this new month, I will remember that you are doing a GREAT work on this earth and Satan’s armies are fighting against that. I will gladly fight by your side in prayer and by loving sinners into the kingdom of God. You are wonderful God and I am excited to see your victory in the lives around me. “We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 NLT
- Abba, I agree with you in prayer for pulling down every stronghold in my life, my families’ life, the church, and the nation. I thank you that every satanic plot, witch’s curse, and hidden sin is being exposed at this moment. I thank you God because you are going to turn around everything satan meant for evil and you will use it for good.
- Father, I submit my anger, pain, and disdain to you. I ask that you correct the scales and balance every wrong around me. You are a good of justice and I trust you to fix everything that is wrong around me. “The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.” Exodus 14:14
- I ask you for the strength for myself and saints across the globe to love the ones that have hurt us. Help us to love our neighbors and help us to prayerfully bring their souls to you. “Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.” Romans 12:14
- Abba, help me to be excellent in all that I do and remove any hidden sin with me. Help me to grab hold of everything you have freely given me to escape the seduction of sin. “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13
Related Article: 75 Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points + Bible Verses
How to pray for Supernatural Breakthrough
I feel that 2022 is year to reap the rewards of your persistent prayers. To see breakthrough we have to STAND on the promises of God and what he has spoken to us! Therefore, It is strategic that we spend time revisiting our prayers from the past.
- Revisit: it’s time to revisit all the prayers you’ve been praying. Check off the ones that God has answered and make a new list with the prayers you’re still waiting for.
- Revise: after revisiting your list then it’s time to ask God what is his will for each of your petitions. In 2022, we need to be certain that we are actually going after a word from God.
- Resubmit: it’s time to give it to God after seeking God’s heart for your prayer list.
- Remain Hopeful: If it’s truly God’s will for you to pray in that direction then you should STAND firm on the word. God doesn’t break promises.
- Reap: “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
Related Article: 57 Prayer Points For Breakthrough In Every Area of Your Life
New Month Prayer Points for Breakthrough
- Answered Prayers: O’ Lord, help me to pray according to your will. Illuminate my mind and my spirit to receive prophetic revelation. Help me discern your desires in each situation and direct me in releasing prayers that will release your power. “And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.” 1 John 5:14-15
- Hearing God’s Voice: O’ Lord, I thank you that I hear your voice when you speak to me. I am confident that you are revealing your plans for breakthrough in my life. I rejoice because you are an ever present and loving God. “Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” Jeremiah 33:3
- Physical Healing: You have given the believer faith and authority over illness. I declare that your power is strong enough to heal everything that is broken within me and around me. “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.” Matthew 10:8
- Emotional Healing: Father, I thank you that I can trust in every biblical promise in the Bible. I thank you that your words are true and I don’t have to entertain fear, anxiety, condemnation, and worry that I will ever be separated from your love. “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
- Finances: I thank you Father because there is nothing that I need which will not be provided. You are the God that created everything and creating opportunities to bless me is not impossible for you. “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
- Relationships: Father, empower me with your weapons of love, prayer, joy, forgiveness, and long suffering. Help me to defeat every power and principality that has come against this union. “For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.” 2 Corinthians 10:4
- Friendships: God give me the strength to love my neighbors as myself. Help me to love them when they don’t live up to my expectations and your standards. Remind me to rebuke the enemies’ attack on their life and not direct my anger towards them. Help me to pray and love them well. “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.” Colossians 3:13
- Churches: We thank you for blessing and strengthening all the laborers to gain the perseverance they need to continue in spreading the Gospel. “I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.” Philippians 1:3-5
- Missionaries: I pray for the missionaries that are spread across the world and I ask that they would see the reward of their selfless dedication to the Gospel. “The Lord repay you for what you have done, and a full reward be given you by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge!” Ruth 2:12
- Every Nation: O’ Lord, I ask that you would bring every nation to your feet. Thank you for meeting men and women at a heart level and transforming them into the likeness of Christ. I declare that a new wave of believers that will take their place will arise on this earth. “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, The people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance.” Psalm 33:12
- Salvation: Abba, I thank you for offering salvation and eternal life to the ones that choose to accept Christ as their saviors. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- Peace: Help me to lay my burdens are your feet father. Help me to trust in you and focus on your goodness despite my pain. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Philippians 4:6
- Escape Sin: I thank you father that I am not blind to the schemes of satan. I thank you that I will not sin in my pain. Nor will I condemn myself when there is no condemnation since Christ died for my sins. “To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.” Acts 26:18