In 2010, a still small voice within me said, “fervent.” I had NEVER heard that word before and I could barely spell it. But I immediately went on google to see if that word was in the Bible and to see if that word was actually from God. I learned about the Prophet Elijah and how he fervently prayed for many different things. I also found out that fervent means: “Very hot, exhibiting or marked by great intensity of feeling: ZEALOUS.“
“The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.” James 5:16-18 KJV
So, are your prayers as hot as Elijah? Do you even believe that God still wants to answer your prayers anymore? To be a fiery hot believer you have to change that lukewarm mindset. We often pray so long about things we FORGET that God actually wants to do SIGNS, miracles, and wonders. My friend, don’t give up: “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
Related Article: Heap the Year of Reward: A Prophetic Word for 2022
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of October
Abba father, I submit this month to you. And I give you all that I am O’ Lord. I surrender my fears, desires, questions, and pain. Today, I choose to trust you. You are an intentional God. You don’t do things by accident. And you’re not playing games with the lives of your precious creation. You are actively working to restore and reunite with every soul. You are that good. You are that loving.
You care for me and I don’t have to carry the weight of the world alone. I rejoice in you Lord because I find rest for my soul as I sit in your presence. Your love is sweeter than honey and I crave it daily. I am blessed because I get to live my days with you on this earth. And you constantly restore my weary soul because your yoke is easy and your burden is light. You are so good God and I trust you to handle every and anything. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being God. Amen.
Read more: 12 Prayers for the Month of October
Giving Thanks for the New Month
Use these new month prophetic declarations to stand firm on the word of God and thank him in advance for moving on your behalf!
- Abba father, I thank you for your plans to bless me and your divine protection over me this month God. I rejoice that you see the end from the beginning and you never stop working behind the scenes to bring all children into fullness of your truth. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9
- O’ Lord, I am excited for the spiritual revelation you have in store for me. And I am thankful that I can trust you with my life God because you are the promise keeper that never goes back on your word. “God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?” Numbers 23:19
- Abba, I give you thanks for all that you’ve done in my life. I look back on every memory of your faithfulness and I thank you for your miraculous works. Father, please keep my heart and help me to see your goodness despite any obstacles this month.
- Abba, I will bravely face any obstacles with you this month. Thank you for giving me an abundance of peace to center me during difficult storms. “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15
- I will sing praises to Jehovah-Rophe, for He is the God who patiently pursued me while I was still in sin. I pray that every individual on this earth gets the opportunity to taste and see the goodness of my Lord. “Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!” Psalm 106:1
- O’ Lord, I ask that your truth would be magnified on this earth on this month. I thank you that this month you are bringing nations, churches, neighborhoods, families, and individuals into your truth. I rejoice at the souls that will be sanctified and saved.
- I thank you because your saints will see answered prayers this month. I thank you because you are not silent, but you’re an ACTIVE father whom cares deeply for his children on earth. “The Lord repay you for what you have done, and a full reward be given you by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge!” Ruth 2:12
- O’ Lord, I thank you for the rewards of my labour this month. I thank you that you heard me and you are working behind the scenes to make it happen. I am excited to see your favor, love, and blessings poured out on my life, my family, my church, and my nation. “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- Thank you for living within me Father. I believe we are close and I love that you are always within me. I rejoice because you give me strength to tackle anything that life throws me. “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
"Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 100:1-5
Related Article: 62 Prayer Points For ThanksGiving + Scriptures!
Spiritual Warfare for the New Month
O’ the enemy is sneaky. He is looking to hurt you through people, but you must NOT give into the temptation to give people what they deserve. We must take our AUTHORITY in the spirit and pray against EVERYTHING that Satan has plotted against you at church, your job, in your home, and within your country.
- O’ Lord, I ask you to direct the myself and other saints to pray against the spirits that cause others to sin. I thank you for allowing us to display the kindness, forgiveness, and love of Christ as we enter highly demonic charged and spiritually active areas. “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12
- Purify my mind O’ Lord and help me to set my gaze upon you and not the works of the enemy. Help me to trust in your holiness and plan to defeat darkness. “Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.” 1 Peter 5:8
- Abba father, I thank you that you hear my prayers IMMEDIATELY. Thank you for sending out armies of angels to fight spiritual battles that are unseen to my human eye. You are an active God and I trust in your management of my life, family, and church.“Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.” Daniel 10:12-14
- Strengthen me for this coming month father. Help me to believe your word to be true. Help me to deeply understand that you are for me and you will never leave me. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
- You are doing a GOOD work in me O’ Lord. You are perfecting me in the area of long suffering, patience, forgiveness, and righteousness. I do not forsake your work O’ Lord. I humbly submit to your discipline because I desire to look like Christ. Help me to see any roots of ungodliness within me, so I can be a holy temple free from blemish as I magnify your precious name. “Endure suffering as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?” Hebrews 12: 7
- In this new month, I will remember that you are doing a GREAT work on this earth and Satan’s armies are fighting against that. I will gladly fight by your side in prayer and by loving sinners into the kingdom of God. You are wonderful God and I am excited to see your victory in the lives around me. “We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 NLT
- Abba, I agree with you in prayer for pulling down every stronghold in my life, my families’ life, the church, and the nation. I thank you that every satanic plot, witch’s curse, and hidden sin is being exposed at this moment. I thank you God because you are going to turn around everything satan meant for evil and you will use it for good.
- Father, I submit my anger, pain, and disdain to you. I ask that you correct the scales and balance every wrong around me. You are a good of justice and I trust you to fix everything that is wrong around me. “The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.” Exodus 14:14
- I ask you for the strength for myself and saints across the globe to love the ones that have hurt us. Help us to love our neighbors and help us to prayerfully bring their souls to you. “Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.” Romans 12:14
- Abba, help me to be excellent in all that I do and remove any hidden sin with me. Help me to grab hold of everything you have freely given me to escape the seduction of sin. “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13
Related Article: 75 Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points + Bible Verses
How to pray for Supernatural Breakthrough
I feel that 2022 is year to reap the rewards of your persistent prayers.To see breakthrough we have to STAND on the promises of God and what he has spoken to us! Therefore, It is strategic that we spend time revisiting our prayers from the past.
- Revisit: it’s time to revisit all the prayers you’ve been praying. Check off the ones that God has answered and make a new list with the prayers you’re still waiting for.
- Revise: after revisiting your list then it’s time to ask God what is his will for each of your petitions. In 2022, we need to be certain that we are actually going after a word from God.
- Resubmit: it’s time to give it to God after seeking God’s heart for your prayer list.
- Remain Hopeful: If it’s truly God’s will for you to pray in that direction then you should STAND firm on the word. God doesn’t break promises.
- Reap: “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
Related Article: 57 Prayer Points For Breakthrough In Every Area of Your Life
New Month Prayer Points for Breakthrough
- Answered Prayers: O’ Lord, help me to pray according to your will. Illuminate my mind and my spirit to receive prophetic revelation. Help me discern your desires in each situation and direct me in releasing prayers that will release your power. “And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.” 1 John 5:14-15
- Hearing God’s Voice: O’ Lord, I thank you that I hear your voice when you speak to me. I am confident that you are revealing your plans for breakthrough in my life. I rejoice because you are an ever present and loving God. “Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” Jeremiah 33:3
- Physical Healing: You have given the believer faith and authority over illness. I declare that your power is strong enough to heal everything that is broken within me and around me. “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.” Matthew 10:8
- Emotional Healing: Father, I thank you that I can trust in every biblical promise in the Bible. I thank you that your words are true and I don’t have to entertain fear, anxiety, condemnation, and worry that I will ever be separated from your love. “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
- Finances: I thank you Father because there is nothing that I need which will not be provided. You are the God that created everything and creating opportunities to bless me is not impossible for you. “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
- Relationships: Father, empower me with your weapons of love, prayer, joy, forgiveness, and long suffering. Help me to defeat every power and principality that has come against this union. “For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.” 2 Corinthians 10:4
- Friendships: God give me the strength to love my neighbors as myself. Help me to love them when they don’t live up to my expectations and your standards. Remind me to rebuke the enemies’ attack on their life and not direct my anger towards them. Help me to pray and love them well. “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.” Colossians 3:13
- Churches: We thank you for blessing and strengthening all the laborers to gain the perseverance they need to continue in spreading the Gospel. “I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.” Philippians 1:3-5
- Missionaries: I pray for the missionaries that are spread across the world. Thank you for the souls that they’re winning for you father. I ask that they would see the reward of their selfless dedication to the Gospel. “The Lord repay you for what you have done, and a full reward be given you by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge!” Ruth 2:12
- Every Nation: O’ Lord, I ask that you would bring every nation to your feet. Thank you for meeting men and women at a heart level and transforming them into the likeness of Christ. I declare that a new wave of believers that will take their place will arise on this earth. “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, The people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance.” Psalm 33:12
- Salvation: Abba, I thank you for offering salvation and eternal life to the ones that choose to accept Christ as their saviors. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- Peace: Help me to lay my burdens at your feet father. Help me to trust in you and focus on your goodness despite my pain. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Philippians 4:6
- Escape Sin: I thank you father that I am not blind to the schemes of satan. I thank you that I will not sin in my pain. Nor will I condemn myself when there is no condemnation since Christ died for my sins. “To open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.” Acts 26:18
End Of The Month Prayer Points
- Thank you God for turning around this month. I declare this month will end with your goodness and revelation to understand your ways for this season. And though your beginning was small, your latter days will be very great. Job 8:7
- Abba father, you are a good father that withholds no good thing. Help me to see your love at the end of this month, so I can go into the new month grateful. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.” Lamentations 3:22-24
- Abba father, help me to leave my painful memories and mistakes in the past at the end of the month. Help me to embrace the newness that you have in store for me in the new month. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- O’ Lord, help me to focus on the new month ahead and not waste time with regrets from the prior month. I declare your goodness over these coming months and I rejoice as I run towards your purpose for my life. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- I rejoice in excitement because you are doing a new thing in my life and across the globe. O’ Lord, I am happy for your faithfulness in the past month and I will push forward for the more that you have. “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19
Related Article: 53 End Of The Month Prayer Points + Scriptures
Prophetic Prayers for the New Months
Prophetic Prayer for January
O’ Lord, I thank you that I get to live to see 2022. I give thanks to your holy name for you are good; your steadfast love endures forever, and your faithfulness extends to all generations. In the month of January, I ask that you help me to remember your saving grace. I declare that this month is a chance for renewed intimacy with you father. Remove any pride and familiarity from my mind for there is always more to you than the human mind can comprehend. I am in awe of who you are and I remain grateful that you chose to bring me into your love. You saw me in the filth of my sin and you smiled upon me. You held my hand and walked me into your love. And then you cleaned me up and gave me royal garments to affirm that I was now a child of a majestic and holy God. I didn’t deserve the blood of your son, but you saw my most inward being and you believe that I had a pure desire to escape sin and cling to you. Thank you papa. I ask you to help me reflect on all the obstacles that we have defeated together. Remind my spirit O’ Lord of the little prayers that you answered and the moments that you blessed me just because you loved me. Because when I look at your goodness Abba, I am speechless. You are a powerful God and I am confident that you are going before me to fight all my battles this month. I am convinced that you are divinely orchestrating everything in the background to bring me into your favor, blessings, and truth. You establish my steps and protect me father. I thank you for all you do. Amen.
Prophetic Prayer for February
Today my prayer is against weariness in doing good, long suffering, and waiting for a move of God. Lord keep our eyes on what is pure and help us resist the temptations of this world. Father, renew our strength and give us spiritual energy to keep going. Thank you that we don’t labor in vain, but we will reap a righteous reward. You are good God. (Read the rest of this prayer here: 14 Prayers for the Month of February)
Prophetic Prayer for March
Abba Father, you are the great physician that stitches up our wounds. You search the depth of our heart for every motive and you bring it to the light. I submit my heart to you Father and I ask you to remove any impurities that you find within me. Father, help me to be consistent, disciplined, and submissive to your plan. I submit to your pruning Lord and I accept your gentle rebukes. O' Lord, help me to prayerfully choose your path and resist the temptation to be led astray by pride and the lusts of the flesh. I thank you Father for the completion of my healing and I rejoice because it's your joy to make me whole. O' Lord, you come close to my heart and you restore my joy. (Read the rest of this prayer here: 4 Prayers for the Month of March + Scriptures)
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of April
I thank you for the victory in every area of my life God. I thank you that your promises are true and you would never leave or forsake me. I delight in your love Abba. I declare that you are capable of the impossible and you can turn any situation around. I believe your word God. I believe in your power to cancel out every demonic plot, curse, spell, and demonic assignment on my life. I say hallelujah because no satanic plan can steal your predestined victories! (Read the rest of this prayer here: 5 Powerful Prayers for the Month of April)
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of May
O' Lord, I desire to be righteous before your eyes. You O' Lord are my rock and my solid foundation. You are my helper and you guide me on the straight and narrow path. You keep me planted in solid and fertile ground. I ask that you would remove the weeds, rocks, and thorns that seek to choke my growth. I desire to be a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. I ask for the stamina, motivation, and strength to delight in your ways Lord. Help me to hunger and thirst for your word as I meditate on your goodness, day and night. (Read the rest of this prayer here: 5+ Prayers for the Month of May)
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of June
Abba father, I ask for your to silence every lie that says I’m unworthy of manifesting your power. Thank you for guarding my mind from the fiery darts of the enemy with your truth O’ Lord. I am thankful that you are setting me free from every thought that opposes your word. I rejoice because you will have the victory and you will awaken me to the full power I have through you to bring the kingdom of Heaven onto this earth. I am getting excited to see a move of God on this earth that is unlike anything we have seen in a long time. I come into agreement with your plan father. (READ MORE JUNE PRAYERS: 12 Prayers For The Month Of June)
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of July
Continue building what God has called you to do. It’s almost time to go into a new season with an exciting, yet unknown destination. You’ll finally see what you’ve been waiting on God for!
Abba father, thank you for helping me to remain focused and sober-minded. I will accomplish all that is set before me. “Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.” (1 Peter 5:8)
Read the full prophetic word and other prayers for July: 12 Prayers For The Month Of July
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of August
Lord God Almighty, you are consistent, constant, and unwavering. Your promises remain the same today and forever more. I thank you that you don’t change your mind and the promises in the Bible are my portion. Every promise you made is true. I am confident you are my shepherd that will help me find rest, peace, and refreshment to my soul. I am overjoyed that I do not have to fear evil or any plans of the enemy for You are with me; and Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Thank you that You anoint my head with oil; and my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Amen.
Read more prayers for August: 12 Prayers For The Month Of August
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of September
O’ Lord, I submit my heart to you. I desire to be a righteous warrior that can boldly approach your throne. So, search my heart O’ Lord. For only you know the depths of impurities that may be hidden there. Thank you for removing pride, so I can humbly sit at your feet. I thank you that you are transforming me from the inside out. Abba, help me to be concerned with seeing the kingdom of heaven on this earth. Set my gaze upon your desire to restore the lost, broken, and stuck. You O’ Lord are our deliverer, purifier, and the lover of our souls. I trust you to passionately seek every soul on this planet. Your love for humanity is deep, wide, and never ending. You delight in giving us peace, hope, and faith. I ask that hearts would be softened to allow you to be apart of their lives. For you are good God. You are worthy of all praise. Amen.
Read more prayers: 12 Prayers for the Month of September
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of October
This month, I pray for a calm to all of life’s storms. I ask for the authority of Jesus to boldly rebuke every challenging situation. I declare a peace the surpasses all understanding to overtake everyone that needs it. Hallelujah God. You are magnificent! I’m rejoicing as anxiety, fear, and worry are being loosed from your saints. Though the enemies’ influence is strong, yours is stronger. Thank you papa that you have given me authority over the storms and darkness. Father, I ask for your faith and strength to shift atmospheres with your power.
Read more prayers: 12 Prayers for the Month of October
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of November
Heavenly Father, I exalt your name. I am who I am because of you O’God. Today, I declare that I am truly a child of God. I am truly holy. I have been set free and purified by your blood. I am a living testimony of your goodness. You picked me on purpose. I am a curse breaker, stronghold looser, and my presence drives darkness back. I am a holy temple where the spirit of the Lord lives. Thank you that I was made for such a time as this. Thank you that you have called me and purposed me to bring light into this world. I am worthy because of you. I am enough because of you. And I have the strength because of you.
Read more prayers: 12 Prayers for The Month of November
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of December
Abba Father, I want to be known for love. Help me O’ Lord to be a light in the darkness. I trust that I am being perfected by you Lord and I love it. Thank you for making my love patient and kind. Thank you for removing envy, boast, and pride. I seek to honor others, be selfless, patient, and keep no record of wrong. I thank you for transforming me and the Body of Christ.
Read more: 14 Prayers for the Month of December