12 Prayers for the Month of June
Table of Contents
I felt God wanting to encourage you to grab hold of your authority in the month of June prayers. The truth is, YOU are destined to do amazing things.
Jesus did say: “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.“ (John 14:12)
I wasn’t 100% sold that was what God wanted me to share, but then this morning I got a confirmation. After listening to Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts, she affirmed that the body needs to grab hold of their power to break generational patterns.
But, we aren’t going to stop at generational patterns and strongholds. We are going to seek God this month to understand our identity and power in Christ. Remember, the Holy Spirit lives within you. This isn’t a small thing. You have the power and the authority to disrupt all the plan’s of the enemy to negatively affect the Body of Christ.
It’s time to drop all doubt, fear, and disbelief that you carry Godly power and authority. Are you ready to take authority over your mind, body, family, and spiritual atmosphere? Okay, let’s get to work then!
Abba father, thank you for silencing every lie that says I'm unworthy of manifesting your power. Thank you for guarding my mind from the fiery darts of the enemy with your truth O' Lord. I am thankful that you are setting me free from every thought that opposes your word. I rejoice because you will have the victory! And you will awaken me to the full power I have through you to bring the kingdom of Heaven onto this earth. O' Lord, I long to see signs, miracles, and wonder. As I feel your passion for humanity, I am getting excited! I rejoice for a move of God on this earth! The revolution that is coming is unlike anything we have seen in a long time. I come into agreement with your plan father. Prepare my heart, mind, and soul to righteously steward what is to come O' Lord. Lord help me to never be complacent with brokenness around me. Concern my heart with setting souls around me free. Set me ablaze in intercession to radically change the ones around me. Thank you for driving darkness back O' Lord. Hallelujah! You will always get the victory! Amen!
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of June
Worthy, worthy, worthy are you O' Lord. I give you all the honor and all the praise. I am love sick for you O' Lord and I desire to never leave your side. Papa, I ask that you would help me to lay down all my defenses, plans, pain, and fears. I desire to submit to your power, plan, and word. I want to be like Mary that sat at your feet and listened to all you said. Remove my tendencies to be like Martha, who was so busy doing things and didn't enjoy Jesus' presence. I want to be still and know that you are God in every situation O' Lord. I ask for your to silence every lie that says I'm unworthy of manifesting your power father. This month, I ask for a fresh out pouring of discernment in my life. Help me to see what the enemy meant for evil and help me to wait for you to turn it to good. Abba, remove any generational pattern, strongholds, and oppressive spirits that would keep me from living abundantly and righteously. Thank you for breaking every chain in my life and the one's around me. I come into agreement for this whole earth to be loosed from everything and anything that stops salvation and Godliness. Abba, I ask that the body of Christ wouldn't settle for a life that isn't overflowing with your power. I declare emotional healing, signs, miracles, and wonders to break out in the nations. I rejoice O' Lord, because you have a plan for each soul and you will have the victory. Amen.
Prayer Points for the Month of June
- El Shaddai, the most high God. You reign supreme over every stronghold and oppressive spirits. I have faith in you O’ God to loose and bind every distraction and problem that would stop me from staying in alignment and intimacy with you O’ God. “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)
- God, you are an active and powerful God. You aren’t slow to act as humans often think. Instead, you are always working in the background to bring creation into your love. Hallelujah! I rejoice because if you said it you will do it. “For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power.” (1 Corinthians 4:20)
- Search my heart O’ Lord for any trace of pride and self-sufficiency. Remove my need to pretend to be strong father and allow me to be a fragile vessel in your loving arms. Adonai, my master, I trust you to direct and empower me. “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9-11)
- Abba father, you are a good God. If you allow an obstacle in my life, it’s because you know that I can be victorious with you. Therefore, I will pass this fiery trial by standing firm in your faithfulness to deliver me from all my afflictions. “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” (Timothy 1:7)
- O’ Lord, I ask for you to expand my territory and allow me to declare the testimony of your faithfulness at a bigger capacity. “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)
- I rejoice because I am a temple of the most high God. The Holy Spirit lives within me and helps me to move in signs, miracles, and wonders! “And behold, I am sending the promise of my Father upon you. But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.” (Luke 24:49)
- Father, help me to truly understand the power of the Holy Spirit within me. I thank you God for empowering me with boldness to rightfully take my position and walk in my calling on this earth. “That according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being.” (1 Corinthians 4:20)
- I thank you God for the strength to remain in righteousness when everything around me is falling apart. I trust in your kindness towards me. For you have never stopped loving humanity even though our sin. I gladly follow your lead. “His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence.” (2 Peter 1:3)
- Adonai, you are my master. Father, I thank you that you’ve given me authority and the ability to do works as great as Jesus. I ask that you help me to understand how to exercise my authority over every disease. “When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.”
Related Article: 32 Bold Prayers To Take Authority + Scriptures
2 Self Deliverance Prayer Points
El Shaddai, you are the most high God. Who on the earth can I find like you O’ God? You saw me in my sin and you died for me. You cleansed me. You don’t hold my past against me and you are leading me to a greater measure. You are good God. I refuse to let my situation convince me other wise. I refuse to bow down to my feelings and deny that Jesus’ blood was enough for me. I take hold of my authority and I’m standing firm that my mind will be free. Because, "there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)
I will not bow down to false doctrines that say I am not who God says I am. I was made righteous by Christ’s work on the cross. I believe that the Holy Spirit will guide me on the narrow path of righteousness. I may stumble, but you O’ God will never let me fall from eternal salvation. You O’ Lord are good and I will believe in you all the days of my life. Therefore, I boldly declare that for freedom Christ has set me free; I will stand firm therefore, and will not submit again to a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1)
Related Article: 50 Prayer Points For Deliverance + Scriptures
Daily New Week Prayer for Each Day
Use this prayer daily throughout the week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
O' Lord, I thank you for the renewal of my mind this morning. Today, I shift my focus from the temporal things to Kingdom matters. I thank you that you call me friend and you speak to me daily. Today, I ask for an increase in the ability to listen to your gentle leadings, so I can honor you in every way. I ask that you would remove every Satanic plan that seeks to destroy me today. And if you allow the obstacle to stay, I ask that you would give me supernatural strength to conquer it and remain righteous. Thank you that you're perfecting me through daily trials and removing the selfish nature of my flesh. Hollow me out Lord, and remove anything that hinders love. I ask you to refill me with your righteousness, love, self-control, discipline, compassionate empathy, and discernment. I thank you for preparing the way before me and directing me on the narrow path towards your heart and wisdom. I ask for a fresh release of opportunities, fruits of the spirit, and spiritual insight into my life. I thank you in advance for favor, open doors, and supernatural moments to spread the gospel. I pray over my family, job, church, and finances. I declare your will and your plans to reign supreme in this world. I ask that you would cover me in every area possible and help me to walk in confidence that you protect and guide me. I pray for great opportunities and peaceful moments this week. O' Lord, help me to declare your truth over my life this week and walk in my authority and identity. Amen.
Related Article: 33 Prayer Points For The New Week + Scriptures
Prayer Against International Disasters
O' Lord, I thank you for all that you are doing behind the scenes within the nations. I ask for Heaven's news report because the news report of men can be wicked. I thank you because you know the injustices that every country has faced and you bring justice despite the lies of man. I pray against financial problems, homelessness, poverty, hunger, diseases, and oppressive leaders. I ask that you would rebuke, redirect, and restore anything that is broken within the government of my country and the governments globally. O' Lord, I thank you that you are the God that can bring anyone into your loving arms and set them upon a path of righteousness. I declare that nations globally are coming under your authority as we speak. Thank you for releasing spiritual advisors to direct the course of governments globally. I declare spiritual leaders like the Daniels, Josephs, and Esthers in the Bible to rise up. Thank you that a powerful army of your children are being released into high places to replace, expose, and restore anything that the enemy has planned. I rejoice because you are interrupting Satan's plan for Russia, Ukraine, the Middle East, China, Israel, Africa, and every other country. I declare every nation that is being led by demonic entities and wickedness in high places to be torn down and exposed. I ask for your ministering angels to protect the lives of innocent civilians in war struck countries. I rebuke every witch's or warlock's curse and I stand in agreement that the globe is being loosed from the authority of Satan. Abba father, I ask that you search the heart of deceivers and expose their lust for money, power, war, and division. You are the higher authority God and I thank you that you will have your spotless bride. Amen.
Related Article: 10 Powerful Prayers To Destroy Your Enemies’ Plan
- Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage! Psalm 33:12
- If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Prayer Against the Enemies’ Plans
Abba Father, I submit my tender and fragile spirit into your mighty hands. My human and/or spiritual enemies have surrounded me and they wear on my emotions and cause my strength to decrease. I ask that you would help me to move my gaze from their deceptive plots and allow me to focus on Heaven’s strategy for warfare. I declare that I will not let the enemies’ plot scare me because I know you are near to me father. I thank you that you are the alpha and omega, the Great I am, the one that parted the sea, and the God that causes all things to work together for my good. I remember your miraculous works Abba. I remember that you destroyed the enemies’ plans to trap humanity into darkness; by sending your only begotten son Jesus Christ as a final sacrifice for sin. I am in awe of your love for humanity God and I choose to partner with you in prayer for the salvation of souls across the globe. I declare that the enemies’ plans for me are derailed, exposed, and destroyed. I agree that every negative word and witches’ curse spoken over me is canceled. Thank you father for canceling every demonic assignments on my life. I trust you God to give me the strength and courage needed to believe that you will avenge me and fight my battles. I ask for patience, love, gentle kindness, wisdom, and faith to finish this trial strong. Thank you Elohim Shomri, for you are my protector and even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Amen.
Related Article: 10 Powerful Prayers To Destroy Your Enemies’ Plan
Prayer to Hear God’s Guidance
O' Lord, I am in need of your guidance and direction. You said your word would be a lamp to my feet. You promised that you would show me which way to walk. And you promised that the spirit of truth would come and guide me into holiness and your divine path. So I declare your word to be true Abba. I declare that you are the promise keeper that never goes back on your word. I ask to hear your voice so clearly on the next steps and decisions that I need to make. I trust that you will speak father and when you do I wont hesitate to walk in the direction you choose. Steady my heart father, so I can remain confident in your goodness despite any disappointments or obstacles that I may encounter on this journey. I know you are good and you withhold no good thing from me. I will mediate on your words day and night Lord. I will wait on you because I know you don't put the righteous to shame. I will trust that you will protect me from bad relationships, wolves in sheep clothings, unGodly council, and false prophets that seek to corrupt your word and cause me to stumble. O' how I love you father. I love how you love me. And I ask for a heart that can choose you all the days of my life. Amen.
Related Prayers: 13 Powerful Prayers To Hear God’s Voice
- And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21
- When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. John 16:13
- “For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.” Romans 8:14
- “The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way.” Psalm 37:23