God wants to deepen intimacy with you this week. He also wants to drench you in His goodness, peace, mercy, patience, and favor! You’ve been working so hard at being faithful and obedient. God has not forgotten his promise to you and he doesn’t go against his word.
Be encouraged because 2024 is the year to REAP REWARDS. “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
So, let’s be confident as we start every day this week. Each day, continue to delight in the Lord and thank him for all the treasures he has given you. At the perfect time, he will release all that you need swiftly into your life and across the globe.
God you are consistently faithful, so I will patiently await your blessings every new week in 2023. I thank you that you don’t act according to man’s time because when you’re ready you do the impossible suddenly. I trust in you Lord. I love you Father! “But suddenly there will be no more gloom for the land that suffered.” Isaiah 9:1
Fresh Start for the New Week
- Father, I ask that you would guard every detail of my week. I ask that everything that is in your plan would come to fruition. Thank you for smooth plans and a grateful heart. “The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.” Psalm 37:23-24
- Abba, wash me with your word. I thank you for giving me divine revelation and spiritual nourishment to discipline me and teach me how to be righteous. “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16
- Papa, bless my family, co-workers, customers, boss, friends, and everyone I’m in contact with this week. Remove any plans that the enemy would have for strife, arguments, and conflict. Thank you father that your word said I can live at peace with my enemies. So I thank you for a peaceful week.
- Father, this past week has been difficult and has tested my faith. I ask that you remove any bitterness and pain that has developed. Please clear my path and loose any darkness that has been set up against my family, job, home, and church O’ Lord. “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10
- O’ Lord, pour out your wisdom on me to know when to speak, act, and listen this week. Help me to understand your plans for this earth and my life. Father, help me to pray according to your will and not my own. You are a mighty an Eternal Father and I will gladly surrender to your leadership. “You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions.” James 4:3
- Lord, help me to stay on the right path. I ask you to guide me and help me to avoid every temptation. I trust you God to keep me on the path to deeper intimacy with you. “Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure. Do not swerve to the right or to the left; turn your foot away from evil.” Proverbs 4:25-27
- Abba father, search the depth of my heart for any impure love for money and cleanse me. Help me to put Christ on the throne of my heart and not the pursuit of riches. “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.” 1 Timothy 6:10
- I thank you God because I do not have to worry or fear lack. I know that you will provide according to your will. “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
Forgive me Father for growing impatient with you. Teach me to be patient, how to discern your ways, and understand your plans better. Help me to trust in your goodness when everything is going wrong. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9
New Week Blessings Prayer
- Abba, I rejoice because your voice is guiding me into your goodness. You speak father and I listen. I rejoice because you are my director, protector, and the lover of my soul. “And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.” Isaiah 30:21
- I thank you that you had rich rewards predestined for my life before you created me Lord. “In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will.” Ephesians 1:11
- Father, I know that you are answering my prayers and you delight in my efforts to please you. I love you Abba. “And the Lord said to Moses, “This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.” Exodus 33:17
- Thank you God for always looking out for my best interest. I appreciate that you have good things in store for me and you don’t keep anything good from me. “For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly.” Psalm 84:11
- Thank you father for blessing me, so I can bless others. “And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.” Genesis 12:2
- I declare this a week of open doors and favor. I thank you Abba for making a way when there was no way. Please guide my steps an help to direct me into the abundance you predestined for my life. “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.” John 10:27
O’ Father, thanking you for sending your son Jesus Christ, so that I can be forgive and made righteous in your sight. I thank you for the opportunity to grafted into your vine and adopted into your love. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
New Week Prayer Points for Health
- Thank you for your power and strength to help me get through this week Father. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.: Philippians 4:13
- I believe that you are capable of protecting me from sickness and healing me from sickness. “Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14
- Father, help me to stay positive and filled with joy despite my ailments. “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” Proverbs 17:22
I declare that I am strong and healthy! I ask that you would remove sickness and cancel any attacks against my health this week. Thank you Father for blessing me from my head to the soles of my feet. “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.” James 5:14-15
New Week Prayer for Family & Loved Ones
Heavenly Father, as we begin this new week, I lift up my family and loved ones before you in prayer. I ask that you would surround them with your boundless love, O God. May your love deeply penetrate their hearts and overflow into their words, actions, and lives.
Lord, let love be the driving force in all our interactions this week. May we be filled with compassion, understanding, and forgiveness towards one another. Help us to support and uplift each other in both good times and challenging moments.
I pray for joy and peace to be abundant in our relationships. May any tensions or conflicts be replaced with unity and harmony. Guide us to communicate with love and respect, fostering an atmosphere of love and understanding in our family.
As we embark on this new week, I pray that your love will bring us closer together and strengthen the bonds between us. May your presence be felt in our midst, guiding and protecting us.
Thank you, God, for the gift of family and loved ones. I commit them into your loving care, trusting that your love will sustain and bless us throughout this week and beyond. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
New Week Prayer to Praise God
O’ Lord, I thank you for my life and the wonderful things you have done for me. I thank you for what you have done in my family, church, city, job, and nation. I ask that you would help me to remain focused on how good you have been to me and the ones I love this new week. Thank you for helping me to stay grateful and in constant remembrance of your goodness. I declare a victorious week where I defeat anything that hinders righteousness in my life. Allow me to see your hand working in my life when it feels hopeless. Cleanse my heart Father and give me peace, love, patience, and kindness to display your love for all to see. I desire to be a true reflection of you Father because I’m in awe of your ways. May my worship and intimacy with you increase O’ Lord. Thank you for listening to my prayers Abba and moving on behalf of your children scattered across the nation. I love your heart for this world. I love that your ways are higher. Set me ablaze with your love Abba and help me to fall deeper in love with you, the body of Christ, and your word every day this week. Amen.
- Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4
- Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Related Article: 62 Prayer Points for Thanksgiving and Praise
Daily New Week Prayer for Each Day
Use this prayer daily throughout the week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
O’ Lord, I thank you for the renewal of my mind this morning. Today, I shift my focus from the temporal things to Kingdom matters. I thank you that you call me friend and you speak to me daily. Today, I ask for an increase in the ability to listen to your gentle leadings, so I can honor your in every way. I ask that you would remove every Satanic plan that seeks to destroy me this today. And if you allow the obstacle to stay, I ask that you would give me supernatural strength to conquer it and remain righteous. Thank you that you’re perfecting me through daily trials, removing selfishness, and you are pouring out compassion, empathy, and discernment in my life. I thank you for preparing the way before me and directing me on the narrow path towards your heart and wisdom. I ask for a fresh release of opportunities, fruits of the spirit, and spiritual insight into my life. I thank you in advance for favor, open doors, and supernatural moments to spread the gospel. I pray over my family, job, church, and finances. I declare your will and your plans to reign supreme in this world. I ask that you would cover me in every area possible and help me to walk in confidence that you protect and guide me. I pray for great opportunities and peaceful moments this week. O’ Lord, help me to declare your truth over my life this week and walk in my authority and identity. Amen.
Spiritual Warfare for the New Week
O’ the enemy is sneaky. He is looking to hurt you through people, but you must NOT give into the temptation to give people what they deserve. We must take our AUTHORITY in the spirit and pray against EVERYTHING that Satan has plotted against you at church, your job, in your home, and within your country.
- O’ Lord, I ask you to direct the myself and other saints to pray against the spirits that cause others to sin. I thank you for allowing us to display the kindness, forgiveness, and love of Christ as we enter highly demonic charged and spiritually active areas. “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12
- Purify my mind O’ Lord and help me to set my gaze upon you and not the works of the enemy. Help me to trust in your holiness and plan to defeat darkness. “Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.” 1 Peter 5:8
- Abba father, I thank you that you hear my prayers IMMEDIATELY. Thank you for sending out armies of angels to fight spiritual battles that are unseen to my human eye. You are an active God and I trust in your management of my life, family, and church.“Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.” Daniel 10:12-14
- In this new week, I will remember that you are doing a GREAT work on this earth and Satan’s armies are fighting against that. I will gladly fight by your side in prayer and by loving sinners into the kingdom of God. You are wonderful God and I am excited to see your victory in the lives around me. “We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 NLT
- Abba, I agree with you in prayer for pulling down every stronghold in my life, my families’ life, the church, and the nation. I thank you that every satanic plot, witch’s curse, and hidden sin is being exposed at this moment. I thank you God because you are going to turn around everything satan meant for evil and you will use it for good.
Father, help me to be hopeful for the day: "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there will be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:4
Prophetic Prayers for New Week
- Abba Father, I thank you for wiping away the pain from last week and helping to step boldly into the new. I thank you that you’re restoring my weariness and giving me strength to keep going. “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19
- I thank you father that you gave me biblical promises to remain confident that you have a plan for my life and this week. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- God, you can do the impossible and I’ll patiently wait as you renew my strength to continue on the righteous path. But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
- The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23
I thank you that you are perfecting the Body of Christ and you are making us whole, complete, and ready for the day of your return. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26