The only thing that matters in this world is LOVE. Love looks like forgiving, serving, kindness, patience, respect, giving, humility, and preferring the other. In these December new month prayers, God wants you to pray for a revolution of love to overtake the empty hearts in this world.
I believe God wants us to love the people around us with excellence.
Remember, “If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.” (1 Corinthians 13:1-13)
Related Article: Why is love mentioned so many times in the Bible?
New Month Prayer for December
Abba Father, I want to be known for love. Help me O’ Lord to be a light in the darkness. I trust that I am being perfected by you Lord and I love it. Thank you for making my love patient and kind. Thank you for removing envy, boast, and pride. I seek to honor others, be selfless, patient, and keep no record of wrong. I thank you for transforming me and the Body of Christ. I plea the blood of Jesus over every stronghold or obstacle that would stop love. Through your love and divine plan you’re helping us to be unified, humble, and loving. I rejoice for the time when the Body of Christ is known for how we love each other. I praise you God for you are calling us all higher. And I’m excited for how you will use love to win hearts, change bad circumstances, and change the world. I love you Abba father. Amen.
Are you known for how you love others? Jesus said, “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another” (John 13:35)
Prayer Points for the Month of December
- O’ Lord, I submit my heart to you. I desire to be a righteous warrior that can boldly approach your throne. So, search my heart O’ Lord. For only you know the depths of impurities that may be hidden there. “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting.” (Psalm 139:23-24)
- Father, help me to understand how much you love me. I desire to live as an heir and not an orphan. “We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.” (1 John 4:16)
- Steady my heart O’Lord and transform my mind. For I desire to walk with confidence as I serve you and those who need salvation. “Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 22:37-39)
- I will sing praises to Jehovah-Rophe, for he rescued me from darkness and brought me into light. Thank you Abba for shinning your love on me. “We love, because He first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)
- You loved me before I noticed you God. You saw me as I grew and you reached out to touch me. I felt you O’ Lord and you led me to you. Today, I stand in your presence humbly. Thank you for always working behind the scenes to win my heart. I am yours Papa. “But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- Jehovah-M’Kaddesh, the God who sanctifies, thank you sending Jesus Christ to die for our sins. I am eternally grateful that he is transforming me into a testimony of your goodness. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- Father, please continue to teach me to love. Teach me to love others. For, I want to represent you. “Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.” (1 John 4:7-8)
- O’ God, you are rich in mercy, because of your great love, even when we were dead in our trespasses, you made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved me and so many others. (Ephesians 2:4-5)
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.” (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)
Daily New Week Prayer for Each Day
Use this prayer daily throughout the week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
O’ Lord, I thank you for the renewal of my mind this morning. Today, I shift my focus from the temporal things to Kingdom matters. I thank you that you call me friend and you speak to me daily. Today, I ask for an increase in the ability to listen to your gentle leadings, so I can honor you in every way. I ask that you would remove every Satanic plan that seeks to destroy me today. And if you allow the obstacle to stay, I ask that you would give me supernatural strength to conquer it and remain righteous. Thank you that you’re perfecting me through daily trials and removing the selfish nature of my flesh. Hollow me out Lord, and remove anything that hinders love. I ask you to refill me with your righteousness, love, self-control, discipline, compassionate empathy, and discernment.
I thank you for preparing the way before me and directing me on the narrow path towards your heart and wisdom. I ask for a fresh release of opportunities, fruits of the spirit, and spiritual insight into my life. I thank you in advance for favor, open doors, and supernatural moments to spread the gospel. I pray over my family, job, church, and finances. I declare your will and your plans to reign supreme in this world. I ask that you would cover me in every area possible and help me to walk in confidence that you protect and guide me. I pray for great opportunities and peaceful moments this week. O’ Lord, help me to declare your truth over my life this week and walk in my authority and identity. Amen.
Related Article: 33 Prayer Points For The New Week + Scriptures
Prayer to Hear God’s Guidance
O’ Lord, I am in need of your guidance and direction. You said your word would be a lamp to my feet. You promised that you would show me which way to walk. And you promised that the spirit of truth would come and guide me into holiness and your divine path. So I declare your word to be true Abba. I declare that you are the promise keeper that never goes back on your word. I ask to hear your voice so clearly on the next steps and decisions that I need to make. I trust that you will speak father and when you do I wont hesitate to walk in the direction you choose.
Steady my heart father, so I can remain confident in your goodness despite any disappointments or obstacles that I may encounter on this journey. I know you are good and you withhold no good thing from me. I will mediate on your words day and night Lord. I will wait on you because I know you don’t put the righteous to shame. I will trust that you will protect me from bad relationships, wolves in sheep clothings, unGodly council, and false prophets that seek to corrupt your word and cause me to stumble. O’ how I love you father. I love how you love me. And I ask for a heart that can choose you all the days of my life. Amen.
Related Prayers: 13 Powerful Prayers To Hear God’s Voice
- And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21
- When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. John 16:13
- “For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.” Romans 8:14
- “The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way.” Psalm 37:23
Prayer Against International Disasters
O’ Lord, I thank you for all that you are doing behind the scenes within the nations. I ask for Heaven’s news report because the news report of men can be wicked. I thank you because you know the injustices that every country has faced and you bring justice despite the lies of man. I pray against financial problems, homelessness, poverty, hunger, diseases, and oppressive leaders. I ask that you would rebuke, redirect, and restore anything that is broken within the government of my country and the governments globally. O’ Lord, I thank you that you are the God that can bring anyone into your loving arms and set them upon a path of righteousness. I declare that nations globally are coming under your authority as we speak. Thank you for releasing spiritual advisors to direct the course of governments globally.
I declare spiritual leaders like the Daniels, Josephs, and Esthers in the Bible to rise up. Thank you that a powerful army of your children are being released into high places to replace, expose, and restore anything that the enemy has planned. I rejoice because you are interrupting Satan’s plan for Russia, Ukraine, the Middle East, China, Israel, Africa, and every other country. I declare every nation that is being led by demonic entities and wickedness in high places to be torn down and exposed. I ask for your ministering angels to protect the lives of innocent civilians in war struck countries. I rebuke every witch’s or warlock’s curse and I stand in agreement that the globe is being loosed from the authority of Satan. Abba father, I ask that you search the heart of deceivers and expose their lust for money, power, war, and division. You are the higher authority God and I thank you that you will have your spotless bride. Amen.
Related Article: 10 Powerful Prayers To Destroy Your Enemies’ Plan
- Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage! Psalm 33:12
- If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Prayer Against the Enemies’ Plans
Abba Father, I submit my tender and fragile spirit into your mighty hands. My human and/or spiritual enemies have surrounded me and they wear on my emotions and cause my strength to decrease. I ask that you would help me to move my gaze from their deceptive plots and allow me to focus on Heaven’s strategy for warfare. I declare that I will not let the enemies’ plot scare me because I know you are near to me father.
I thank you that you are the alpha and omega, the Great I am, the one that parted the sea, and the God that causes all things to work together for my good. I remember your miraculous works Abba. I remember that you destroyed the enemies’ plans to trap humanity into darkness; by sending your only begotten son Jesus Christ as a final sacrifice for sin. I am in awe of your love for humanity God and I choose to partner with you in prayer for the salvation of souls across the globe. I declare that the enemies’ plans for me are derailed, exposed, and destroyed.
I agree that every negative word and witches’ curse spoken over me is canceled. Thank you father for canceling every demonic assignments on my life. I trust you God to give me the strength and courage needed to believe that you will avenge me and fight my battles. I ask for patience, love, gentle kindness, wisdom, and faith to finish this trial strong. Thank you Elohim Shomri, for you are my protector and even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Amen.
Related Article: 10 Powerful Prayers To Destroy Your Enemies’ Plan