God is worthy of your praise. He is worthy of it all. This is the month to sing and shout for the Lord Almighty is good. He is the author and finisher of good things. He is the God that has always been there for you. Your God has never forsaken you. Remember, your God is REAL and actively moving.
You’ve done everything necessary and now it’s time to stand firm. Don’t entertain distractions that would cause you to go backwards. Don’t stop praising. Don’t stop believing. Don’t stop reading the word. Don’t stop because God is hard at work and you can trust him.
This month, feed yourself stories in the Bible and modern day testimonies of God speaking, moving, healing, and doing the impossible. Also, turn on your worship music and get your spirit excited because you WILL see the goodness of the Lord.
Suggested Bible reading for this month: The story of the walls of Jericho falling down, recorded in Joshua 6:1–27, is one that vividly demonstrates the miraculous power of God. Read more: What should we learn from the walls of Jericho falling down?
Short Prayer of Praise
Lord God Almighty, you are consistent, constant, and unwavering. Your promises remain the same today and forever more. I thank you that you don’t change your mind and the promises in the Bible are my portion. Every promise you made is true. I am confident you are my shepherd that will help me find rest, peace, and refreshment to my soul. I am overjoyed that I do not have to fear evil or any plans of the enemy for You are with me; and Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Thank you that You anoint my head with oil; and my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Amen.
Related Article: 62 Prayer Points for ThanksGiving + Scriptures
Prayer for Your Loved Ones
Dear God, I come before you with a prayer for my family. I ask that you would overwhelm them with your boundless love, O Lord. May your love penetrate their hearts and fill them with compassion, kindness, and understanding. Let love spring forth from their mouths, in the words they speak to one another, and in their actions towards each other.
Lord, I pray for joy and peace to abound in our family relationships. May any misunderstandings or conflicts be replaced with unity and forgiveness. Help us to cherish and support one another in every step of our journey together.
As we enter this new month, I pray that it would be a time of renewed love and harmony for all of us. May your presence be felt in our midst, guiding us and showering us with your blessings.
Thank you, God, for the precious gift of family. I commit them into your loving care, knowing that your love is the greatest force that can bind us together. In your holy name, I pray. Amen.
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of August
O’ Lord, you have always been good to me. You have always made a way when there was no way. I proudly rejoice that you are good and my soul will boast of your goodness. I will never stop singing your praises. I give you my worship because you’re worthy of my song Jesus. You deserve the glory.
Thank you for the yoke breaking, curse ending, and anointed praises being poured out as I pray. Thank you that saints around the world are getting in alignment with your vision. I trust you God, to use what the enemy meant to hurt us to bless us. You O’ Lord, turn kisses of Judas into a part of your plan for greater glory. So, I won’t worry about my current circumstances. Instead, I thank you that miracles, signs, and wonders that are in the works. You NEVER fail God and I’m excited to see how you write this story. I know it’s going to be exciting. I love you Abba. Amen.
Related Article: 53+ New Month Prayers + Scriptures
Prayer Points for the of Month August
Use these prophetic declarations to stand firm on the word of God and thank him in advance for moving on your behalf!
- Abba father, I thank you for your plans to bless me and your divine protection over me this month God. I rejoice that you see the end from the beginning and you never stop working behind the scenes to bring all children into fullness of your truth. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9
- O’ Lord, I am excited for the spiritual revelation you have in store for me. And I am thankful that I can trust you with my life God because you are the promise keeper that never goes back on your word. “God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?” Numbers 23:19
- Abba, I give you thanks for all that you’ve done in my life. I look back on every memory of your faithfulness and I thank you for your miraculous works. Father, please keep my heart and help me to see your goodness despite any obstacles this month.
- Abba, I will bravely face any obstacles with you this month. Thank you for giving me an abundance of peace to center me during difficult storms. “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15
- I will sing praises to Jehovah-Rophe, for He is the God who patiently pursued me while I was still in sin. I pray that every individual on this earth gets the opportunity to taste and see the goodness of my Lord. “Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!” Psalm 106:1
- O’ Lord, I ask that your truth would be magnified on this earth on this month. I thank you that this month you are bringing nations, churches, neighborhoods, families, and individuals into your truth. I rejoice at the souls that will be sanctified and saved.
- I thank you because your saints will see answered prayers this month. I thank you because you are not silent, but you’re an ACTIVE father whom cares deeply for his children on earth. “The Lord repay you for what you have done, and a full reward be given you by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge!” Ruth 2:12
- O’ Lord, I thank you for the rewards of my labour this month. I thank you that you heard me and you are working behind the scenes to make it happen. I am excited to see your favor, love, and blessings poured out on my life, my family, my church, and my nation. “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- Thank you for living within me Father. I believe we are close and I love that you are always within me. I rejoice because you give me strength to tackle anything that life throws me. “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
"Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 100:1-5
Related Article: 62 Prayer Points For ThanksGiving + Scriptures!
Prayer to Hear God’s Guidance
O’ Lord, I am in need of your guidance and direction. You said your word would be a lamp to my feet. You promised that you would show me which way to walk. And you promised that the spirit of truth would come and guide me into holiness and your divine path. So I declare your word to be true Abba. I declare that you are the promise keeper that never goes back on your word. I ask to hear your voice so clearly on the next steps and decisions that I need to make. I trust that you will speak father and when you do I wont hesitate to walk in the direction you choose.
Steady my heart father, so I can remain confident in your goodness despite any disappointments or obstacles that I may encounter on this journey. I know you are good and you withhold no good thing from me. I will mediate on your words day and night Lord. I will wait on you because I know you don’t put the righteous to shame. I will trust that you will protect me from bad relationships, wolves in sheep clothings, unGodly council, and false prophets that seek to corrupt your word and cause me to stumble. O’ how I love you father. I love how you love me. And I ask for a heart that can choose you all the days of my life. Amen.
Related Prayers: 13 Powerful Prayers To Hear God’s Voice
- And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21
- When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. John 16:13
- “For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.” Romans 8:14
- “The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way.” Psalm 37:23
Prayer Against International Disasters
O’ Lord, I thank you for all that you are doing behind the scenes within the nations. I ask for Heaven’s news report because the news report of men can be wicked. I thank you because you know the injustices that every country has faced and you bring justice despite the lies of man. I pray against financial problems, homelessness, poverty, hunger, diseases, and oppressive leaders. I ask that you would rebuke, redirect, and restore anything that is broken within the government of my country and the governments globally. O’ Lord, I thank you that you are the God that can bring anyone into your loving arms and set them upon a path of righteousness. I declare that nations globally are coming under your authority as we speak.
Thank you for releasing spiritual advisors to direct the course of governments globally. I declare spiritual leaders like the Daniels, Josephs, and Esthers in the Bible to rise up. Thank you that a powerful army of your children are being released into high places to replace, expose, and restore anything that the enemy has planned. I rejoice because you are interrupting Satan’s plan for Russia, Ukraine, the Middle East, China, Israel, Africa, and every other country. I declare every nation that is being led by demonic entities and wickedness in high places to be torn down and exposed. I ask for your ministering angels to protect the lives of innocent civilians in war struck countries. I rebuke every witch’s or warlock’s curse and I stand in agreement that the globe is being loosed from the authority of Satan. Abba father, I ask that you search the heart of deceivers and expose their lust for money, power, war, and division. You are the higher authority God and I thank you that you will have your spotless bride. Amen.
- Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage! Psalm 33:12
- If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Related Article: 10 Powerful Prayers To Destroy Your Enemies’ Plan
Prayer Against the Enemies’ Plans
Abba Father, I submit my tender and fragile spirit into your mighty hands. My human and/or spiritual enemies have surrounded me and they wear on my emotions and cause my strength to decrease. I ask that you would help me to move my gaze from their deceptive plots and allow me to focus on Heaven’s strategy for warfare. I declare that I will not let the enemies’ plot scare me because I know you are near to me father.
I thank you that you are the alpha and omega, the Great I am, the one that parted the sea, and the God that causes all things to work together for my good. I remember your miraculous works Abba. I remember that you destroyed the enemies’ plans to trap humanity into darkness; by sending your only begotten son Jesus Christ as a final sacrifice for sin. I am in awe of your love for humanity God and I choose to partner with you in prayer for the salvation of souls across the globe. I declare that the enemies’ plans for me are derailed, exposed, and destroyed.
I agree that every negative word and witches’ curse spoken over me is canceled. Thank you father for canceling every demonic assignments on my life. I trust you God to give me the strength and courage needed to believe that you will avenge me and fight my battles. I ask for patience, love, gentle kindness, wisdom, and faith to finish this trial strong. Thank you Elohim Shomri, for you are my protector and even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Amen.
Related Article: 10 Powerful Prayers To Destroy Your Enemies’ Plan