12 Prayers for The Month of November
Table of Contents
It’s time to realize that God picked you for a reason. Please stop downplaying the anointing, gifts, and talents that God has place on your life. You were called to shine uniquely. When you shine, God is magnified.
Do you truly believe the call that God has placed on your life? Do you believe you’re worthy of the calling on your life? Do you dull your shine? Are you allowing fear to limit your faith and actions?
God has called YOU to be a world changer. He has predestined YOU to do big things. Your prayers, the love you give, and the way you live for God is a powerful light. It DESTROYS darkness.
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
- “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” (Ephesians 2:9-11)
- “For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” (Psalm 84:11)
Prayer for the Month of November
O’ Lord, I ask you to loose me and the body of Christ from fear. Release us from every stronghold that keeps us from boldly declaring the Gospel and pursuing our calling. Less of me O’ Lord and more of you. I renounce self-hate, fear, and limited beliefs. Thank you that you’re taking me from glory to glory. Thank you that anything is possible with you God. Hallelujah! I rejoice because you’re giving me strength and courage as I pray. You O’ God, are releasing me into a deeper level of ministry. And I will embrace where you send me father, because I desire to see your name magnified in every heart and across the globe. Hallelujah! I thank you that your spirit lives within me. I give you permission God, to lead me in the direction that brings you glory. Amen!
Prayer Points for the New Month of November
- Jehovah Rapha, you are the God who heals me from all that is impure. Thank you God that you remove all that stops me from shining brightly. For I wish to be a bright light that testifies of your goodness. “But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.” (Job 23:10)
- Holy Father, because of you I stand out in a dark world. Please give me the strength to remain righteous and full of love, so I can represent you well. “Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.” (Isaiah 60:1-2)
- I ask for the strength and confidence to embrace my holy identity. Help me to see my purity o’ Lord. Help me to see that I am a light in this dark world. For I desire to bring you honor father. “For at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.” Ephesians 5:8
- I thank you God that you have given us the truth of the word. Thank you God that your word is a powerful sword of destruction. It defeats darkness, lies, fears, and doubts. Help me to stand firm on biblical promises when things are shaking. “Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
- I stand in awe of your power God. Through you, I am royalty. I am made clean. I am a powerful voice to the world. I ask for the strength, courage, and faith to believe that I can be as influential as the characters in the Bible. “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul. Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation.” 1 Peter 2:9-12
- El Olam, the Everlasting God. I am unashamed of you. I gladly live my life to please you. I will magnify you every where I go, O’ Lord. And all the days of my life, I will bring you praise. You are worthy. And you are good. “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 5:14-16
Prophetic Word for the Month of November
Dear son or daughter of God,
I know it’s been a long time in the purifying fire of God, but it’s over now. You are a rare treasure and have been proven to be as precious as gold. Now, God wants to put you on full display. Because you have submitted to the disciplining process of God. Your love, kindness, faith, gentleness, and character has proven to be steadfast. It’s time to shine.
It’s time to accept that you are a light and you will expose darkness. It’s time to step boldly into the path that God has been speaking to you about. You are destined to change your part of the world. It’s time to release the fear and boldly accept your calling, your purpose, and the unique way that God created you to draw people into the light.
Related Article: 4 Tips to Let Your Light Shine & Brighten Up This Dark World!
Prophetic Prayer for the Month of November
Heavenly Father, I exalt your name. I am who I am because of you O’God. Today, I declare that I am truly a child of God. I am truly holy. I have been set free and purified by your blood. I am a living testimony of your goodness. You picked me on purpose. I am a curse breaker, stronghold looser, and my presence drives darkness back. I am a holy temple where the spirit of the Lord lives. Thank you that I was made for such a time as this. Thank you that you have called me and purposed me to bring light into this world. I am worthy because of you. I am enough because of you. And I have the strength because of you.
Thank you for opening doors for me to promote you O’ God. I declare favor, breakthrough, and miracles over all that I put my hands to. Let my work bring you glory father. You are a good God that is worthy of all praise. Hallelujah! You are magnificent O’Lord. I love your way and I gladly follow your word. Thank you for being in my life O’ God. Thank you for transforming my mind and keeping me on your narrow path. I love you Abba. Amen.
“Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.” (Isaiah 60:1-2)
New Week Prayer to Praise God
O’ Lord, I thank you for my life and the wonderful things you have done for me. I thank you for what you have done in my family, church, city, job, and nation. I ask that you would help me to remain focused on how good you have been to me and the ones I love this new week. Thank you for helping me to stay grateful and in constant remembrance of your goodness. I declare a victorious week where I defeat anything that hinders righteousness in my life. Allow me to see your hand working in my life when it feels hopeless. Cleanse my heart Father and give me peace, love, patience, and kindness to display your love for all to see. I desire to be a true reflection of you Father because I’m in awe of your ways. May my worship and intimacy with you increase O’ Lord. Thank you for listening to my prayers Abba and moving on behalf of your children scattered across the nation. I love your heart for this world. I love that your ways are higher. Set me ablaze with your love Abba and help me to fall deeper in love with you, the body of Christ, and your word every day this week. Amen.
Related Article: 33 Prayer Points for the New Week + Scriptures
Short Prayer of Praise
Lord God Almighty, you are consistent, constant, and unwavering. Your promises remain the same today and forever more. I thank you that you don’t change your mind and the promises in the Bible are my portion. Every promise you made is true. I am confident you are my shepherd that will help me find rest, peace, and refreshment to my soul. I am overjoyed that I do not have to fear evil or any plans of the enemy for You are with me; and Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Thank you that You anoint my head with oil; and my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Amen.
Related Article: 62 Prayer Points for ThanksGiving + Scriptures
Prayer to Know God More Intimately
Lord, I believe your words in the Bible are true. I believe that the more I seek you with all my heart is the more I find you. So I ask you to create a pure heart in me, a heart that longs to hear your voice and know your ways. Father, remove selfish ambition from me. May I seek you for the victory of your kingdom and not for my own personal gain. I ask that I would have dreams, visions, and prophetic encounters to understand you more. I ask that you give me a heart to LOVE what you love. And a heart to HATE what you hate. May I love humanity and wish for their salvation as much as you. May I be compassionate to people as I stand against the evil in this world. Father, give me spiritual eyes to see how close we are. I am your sheep. I hear your voice. I long to do only what you ask. Thank you father that Jesus showed me the way to intimacy with you. I love you. Amen.
Related Article: 11 Benefits of Intimacy with God
Self Deliverance Prayer
El Shaddai, I am so thankful to be loved by you. Thank you that you saw me in my sin and still saw me as beautiful. You love me God and your faithfulness endures forever. I believe that Jesus’ Blood is enough to set me free. I will not bow down to false doctrines that say I am not who God says I am. I was made righteous by Christ’s death on the cross. I believe that the Holy Spirit will guide me on the narrow path of righteousness. I may stumble, but you O’ God will never let me fall from eternal salvation. You O’ Lord are good and I will believe in you all the days of my life.
- “For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.” Galatians 5:1
- “For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39)
Related Article: 50 Prayer Points for Deliverance + Scriptures