As we stand on the threshold of a new month, let us take a moment to reflect on the journey we have traveled thus far. We give thanks to God for His faithfulness, for His unwavering love that has carried us through every twist and turn, and for His mercies that have been new each morning. It is with hearts filled with gratitude and anticipation that we approach the end of this month, knowing that God’s goodness is about to be revealed in even greater measure.
Inspirational Bible story
The Israelites’ Journey through the Wilderness: In Exodus chapters 13 and 14, we find a powerful narrative of the Israelites’ journey through the wilderness. They faced challenges and uncertainties, often feeling weary and longing for the familiar comforts they had left behind. Yet, in the midst of their journey, God was their constant companion and provider. He led them with a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night, guiding them through the wilderness and providing manna from heaven to sustain them.
This story reminds us that our own lives are a journey, sometimes through unfamiliar and challenging terrains. But just as God was faithful to the Israelites, He remains faithful to us today. He leads us through the wilderness of our circumstances, offering us His presence, provision, and guidance. As we approach the end of this month, let us hold onto the promise that God is with us, and that He is preparing to lead us into new and glorious manifestations of His goodness and purpose.
“And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
Prophetic Prayer for the End of The Month
Almighty Father, I find comfort in knowing that you hold my present, future, and all that lies ahead in your capable hands. As I lift my prayers, engage in work, and walk in faith, I trust that you are guiding me toward the promises you have ordained for my life. In this season of waiting, Lord, I ask that you purify my heart and fix my gaze upon you alone. Instill within me a hunger and thirst for righteousness, aligning my desires with your perfect will for this world. I am confident, Lord, that I have a future filled with hope in you, and there is no need to fear what is to come. In your mighty power, you are in control, and nothing is impossible for you. Your love is unwavering, consistent, and everlasting. I will hold fast to the assurance that all things work together for my good, and that you will never withhold any good thing from me. Amen.
Prophetic Prayer for this Month
Abba father, I submit this month to you. And I give you all that I am O’ Lord. I surrender my fears, desires, questions, and pain. Today, I choose to trust you. You are an intentional God. You don’t do things by accident. And you’re not playing games with the lives of your precious creation. You are actively working to restore and reunite with every soul. You are that good. You are that loving.
You care for me and I don’t have to carry the weight of the world alone. I rejoice in you Lord because I find rest for my soul as I sit in your presence. Your love is sweeter than honey and I crave it daily. I am blessed because I get to live my days with you on this earth. And you constantly restore my weary soul because your yoke is easy and your burden is light. You are so good God and I trust you to handle every and anything. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being God. Amen.
Read more: 12 Prayers for the Month of October
Thanksgiving Points for the End of the Month
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you, grateful for the supernatural strength you’ve anointed me and the body of Christ with, enabling us to persevere in faith. Thank you for helping us finish the race with dignity and purity, following your rules. I am thankful for the strength to pray for those who have hurt me, inspired by Jesus’ example of love. With confidence, I end this month, knowing you will fulfill what you’ve begun, and I embrace the new month with hope, strength, and joy in you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Lord, thank you for anointing myself and the body of Christ with supernatural strength, so that we can continue in the faith. “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- I seek to honor you father. Father, thank you for helping us to complete the race with dignity, purity, and faithfulness. “An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.” 2 Timothy 2:5
- I am thankful that you have equipped me with the strength to pray for the people around me that have hurt me. I look to Jesus’ example and thank him for his holy example of loving sinners into the kingdom. “Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.” Hebrews 12:3
- Abba, thank you for helping me to end the race with full confidence that I did my best and I pleased you. “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” 2 Timothy 4:7
- Thank you Father, that you began a good work this month and you plan to finish it because you never break your promises or put your righteous children to shame. “And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.” Philippians 1:6
- Abba, thank you for helping me to let go of the old month and enter into the new month with hope, strength, confidence, and the joy of the Lord. “Better is the end of a thing than its beginning, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.” Ecclesiastes 7:8
Related Article: 38 Powerful New Month Prayer Points + Scriptures
End of Month Prayer Points
Heavenly Father, as this month comes to an end, I thank you for your goodness and revelations throughout these days. I trust that your love never ceases and your mercies are new every morning. Help me to leave behind painful memories and mistakes, embracing the newness you have in store for me in the coming month. I declare your goodness over the future, rejoicing in your faithfulness and eagerly running towards your purpose for my life. I am excited for the new things you are doing in my life and around the world. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Thank you God for turning around this month. I declare this month will end with your goodness and revelation to understand your ways for this season. And though your beginning was small, your latter days will be very great. Job 8:7
- Abba father, you are a good father that withholds no good thing. Help me to see your love at the end of this month, so I can go into the new month grateful. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.” Lamentations 3:22-24
- Abba father, help me to leave my painful memories and mistakes in the past at the end of the month. Help me to embrace the newness that you have in store for me in the new month. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- O’ Lord, help me to focus on the new month ahead and not waste time with regrets from the prior month. I declare your goodness over these coming months and I rejoice as I run towards your purpose for my life. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- I rejoice in excitement because you are doing a new thing in my life and across the globe. O’ Lord, I am happy for your faithfulness in the past month and I will push forward for the more that you have. “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19
Blessings for the End for Month Prayer
Heavenly Father, I come before you with a heart filled with gratitude for your abundant blessings throughout this month. Help me to see and appreciate the goodness that you have bestowed upon me, even in the midst of challenges and hardships. I acknowledge that you are a good God who withholds no good thing from your children.
Thank you, Lord, for lavishing your love upon me in countless ways this month. Your kindness has been evident, and your face has shone upon me. I am grateful for the blessings of laughter, restful sleep, meaningful friendships, loving family, the ability to walk, the gift of breath, the provision of daily sustenance, and the privilege of simply being alive. You have blessed me in ways that I cannot fully comprehend, and I trust that you will continue to pour out your blessings upon me.
Your Word reminds me not to grow weary in doing good, for in due season, I will reap if I do not give up (Galatians 6:9). Grant me the strength, Father, to hold onto this promise and to continue living a righteous, peaceful, and charitable life. I declare that no good thing will you withhold from those who walk uprightly, and I have faith that you will supply all my needs according to your abundant riches (Psalm 84:11).
Help me, Father, to maintain an attitude of gratitude and to always recognize the blessings that flow from your loving hand. May my heart be filled with thankfulness for the abundant goodness you bestow upon me month after month. I trust in your faithfulness and provision, knowing that you are a generous and loving Father.
In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
Prayer Points for Release of the Old
Heavenly Father, as I reflect on the challenges of this past month, I come before you with a humble heart, seeking release from bitterness and pain. Cleanse my heart, renew my spirit, and help me display the love of Christ in all aspects of my life. Remove destructive mindsets and victim mentality, healing me from oppressive thoughts and memories. Grant me the strength to confront my fears and courageously face the giants in my life, knowing that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. May you be the focus of my heart, the source of my joy, love, and safety. Teach me patience, discernment, and trust in your faithfulness, as I embrace your sanctification process and strive to look more like Jesus. Thank you for walking with me through the challenges of the past, pruning me for strength, and fortifying my mind and soul for kingdom matters. In your faithful and loving presence, I find hope and endurance. Amen.
- Father, this month has been difficult and has tested my faith. I ask that you remove any bitterness and pain that has developed. “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10
- Abba, I will continue to bring my heart before you for I want to be righteous in your sight. I want to display the love of Christ every where I go and with every word I speak. “Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.” Proverbs 4:23
- I ask that you remove any destructive mindsets and victim mentality. I am not helpless, weak, or doomed. Heal my mind of oppression, painful memories, shame, and any carnal thoughts. This month had challenging moments, but I will fight to believe you are good. “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2
- Father, give me the strength to confront my fears. Give me the strength to give all my burdens to you. I will not run from the giants in the land, but I will courageously conquer every giant with you! “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
- Abba, remove anything that I’ve placed above you in my heart. I desire to make you my focus and you the source of my joy, love, and safety. “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” Matthew 22:37
- In 2021, I stood as firmly as I could in faith and I thank you for helping me to do so God. I ask that I would stand even more firm and with more hope and trust in your faithfulness. “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:58
- Forgive me Father for growing impatient with you. Teach me to be patient, how to discern your ways, and understand your plans better. Help me to trust in your goodness when everything is going wrong. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9
- You love me Father and I humbly accept your discipline. I desire to look like Jesus and although it’s hard, I trust and wholeheartedly submit to your sanctification process. “For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.” Hebrews 12:11
- Father 2021 was hard, but I thank you for giving me all I needed to be righteous. I need you papa and I’m glad that you never left my side through it all. “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13
- I rejoice Father because in 2021 you were pruning me so I could be strong. You are fortifying my mind and soul, so that I can be free from all my emotional and mental ailments. I rejoice at the thought of being sober-minded and being able to focus on kingdom matters. “For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.”
Standing in Faith Prayer Points
Father, I thank you that you have heard my prayers in 2021. You are not a silent God and I trust that you have considered my cries. I ask that you continue to help me believe for the impossible over my life and situation. I ask you to be my rock and my protector as I wait for your faithful hand.
Related Article: 14 Tips To Stand Firm In Faith When You’re Tired!
- I declare the coming month a month of open doors and favor. I thank you Abba for making a way when there was no way. Please guide my steps an help to direct me into the abundance you predestined for my life. “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.” John 10:27
- Abba, I rejoice because your voice is guiding me into your goodness. You speak father and I listen. I rejoice because you are my director, protector, and the lover of my soul. “And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.” Isaiah 30:21
- You are faithful God as you are the promise keeper that never goes back on your word.
- I thank you for your peace as I desire to practice self-control as I wait for you.
- Search my heart for pain and help me to forgive them OR myself for what happened.
- Remove distractions and wolves in sheep clothing from my life.
- Help me to attract the right friends and love interest.
- I thank you for breakthrough in my marriage.
- I rejoice for the breakthrough in my family.
- Lord, we thank you for turning men from their ignorant ways and guiding them into the truth of the Gospel. “For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.” Romans 1:21
- You are the God that performs the miraculous in the human body. You have given the believer faith and authority over illness. I declare that your power is strong enough to heal everything that is broken within me and around me. “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.” Matthew 10:8
- Direct and guide me to the right connections and customers to further my financial and business success.
- I will praise you in advance for answered prayers Jehovah Jireh, my provider!
- Lord, I pray that the saints all over the world would make your name famous and encourage others to join the faith. “First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is proclaimed in all the world.” Romans 1:8
- O’ Father, I ask that you comfort the body of Christ and give us a confidence that your healing power is sufficient for all that afflicts us. “And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.” 1 John 5:14-15
- I thank you God because we do not have to worry or fear lack. I know that you will provide for the body of Christ according to your will. “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19
- O’ Lord, I thank you that I hear your voice when you speak to me. I am confident that you are revealing your plans for breakthrough in my life. I rejoice because you are an ever present and loving God. “Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” Jeremiah 33:3
End of Month Prayers by Categories
Gratitude for Answered Prayers: Heavenly Father, I thank you for guiding me to pray according to your will. Grant me discernment and insight to align my prayers with your desires. I trust that as I seek your will, you hear me, and I will receive the requests I have made. (1 John 5:14-15)
Hearing God’s Voice: Lord, I am grateful that I can hear your voice when you speak to me. I rejoice in knowing that you are revealing breakthrough plans for my life. As I call upon you, answer me and reveal the great and hidden things that I do not yet know. (Jeremiah 33:3)
Physical Healing: Father, you have given me faith and authority over illness. I declare that your power is more than sufficient to heal every brokenness within me and around me. I trust in your promise to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the afflicted, and drive out demons. (Matthew 10:8)
Emotional Healing: Thank you, Father, for your unwavering promises in the Bible. I find solace in knowing that your words are true. I reject fear, anxiety, condemnation, and worry, for nothing can separate me from your love. Your truth sets me free. (John 8:32)
Financial Provision: Heavenly Father, I express my gratitude because there is nothing I need that you will not provide. You are the Creator of all things, and I trust that you can create opportunities to bless me abundantly. May all my needs be met according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
Restoration of Relationships: Father, empower me with love, prayer, joy, forgiveness, and long-suffering. Help me overcome every power and principality that seeks to destroy my relationships. I recognize that our battle is not against flesh and blood but against spiritual forces. Grant me the divine power to break down strongholds. (2 Corinthians 10:4)
Strengthening of Friendships: Lord, grant me the strength to love my neighbors as myself. Enable me to extend love even when expectations are unmet and standards are not met. Help me to rebuke the enemy’s attacks on their lives rather than directing my anger toward them. Teach me to pray for and love them well. (Colossians 3:13)
Blessing for Churches: We thank you, Lord, for blessing and strengthening all laborers in spreading the Gospel. May they persevere in their mission with joy. We lift up prayers of partnership and thanksgiving for their dedication to the Gospel since the beginning. (Philippians 1:3-5)
Support for Missionaries: Father, I pray for missionaries around the world. Thank you for their selfless dedication to spreading the Gospel and winning souls for your kingdom. Reward them abundantly, O Lord, for their faithfulness and grant them refuge under your wings. (Ruth 2:12)
Global Transformation: Heavenly Father, I pray that every nation will bow before you. Thank you for touching hearts and transforming people into the likeness of Christ. May a new wave of believers rise up and take their place on earth. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, and blessed are the people you have chosen as your own inheritance. (Psalm 33:12)
Salvation and Eternal Life: Abba, I thank you for offering salvation and the gift of eternal life to all who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. For you so loved the world that you gave your only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
Inner Peace: Help me, Father, to lay my burdens at your feet. Grant me the ability to trust in you and focus on your goodness, even in the midst of pain. I choose not to be anxious but to bring my requests to you with thanksgiving in every situation. (Philippians 4:6)
Freedom from Sin: Thank you, Father, for opening my eyes to the schemes of Satan. I am grateful that I can escape the bondage of sin, knowing that in Christ, there is no condemnation. Help me turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, receiving forgiveness of sins through faith in you. (Acts 26:18)