Table of Contents
Singleness can be such a beautiful thing when you delight yourself in the Lord and you take the time to mature in Christ. And remember, God doesn’t withhold good things from his princesses.
He wants to teach single women to live a full and ABUNDANT life by depending fully on God. Too many women get in relationships where their spouse becomes their idol and a codependent bond is formed. Take the time to heal and make GOD your everything.
The hard work will be worth it because It’ll be easier for you to pick a healthy spouse when you know yourself, your authority in Christ, and your purpose.
Singleness Is A Blessing
It’s the season to run full force after your purpose, internal healing, and kingdom business!
- I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord. But the married man is anxious about worldly things, how to please his wife, and his interests are divided. And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband. I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord. 1 Corinthians 7:32-35
- To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single, as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion. Corinthians 7:8-9
- Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
- I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that you not stir up or awaken love until it pleases. Song of Solomon 8:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
Related Article: Does the Bible Say Singleness Is Better Than Marriage?
You Are A Blessing
Rejoice when men overlook you or skip over you, it’s happening because God is hiding you for his best. And as you wait for your Godly husband, don’t forget that you are a priceless GEM and a BLESSING that will bless his life. Prepare yourself my sweet friend, because your future husband can’t wait to meet YOU.
As a single woman, don't ever forget that God has made you to be a blessing to your future spouse and everyone you come in contact with.
- She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. Proverbs 31:26
- Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” Genesis 2:18
- Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30
- She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy. Proverbs 31:20
Related Article: 62 Positive Bible Affirmations For Women!
God Created You As A Blessing
Your time of singleness should be honored. Take the time to see how magnificent God has created you. Pursue your dreams and unravel your identity.
- For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. Psalm 139:13
- For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. 1 Corinthians 11:8-9
- You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you. Song of Solomon 4:7
- I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
God Hears Your Prayers
Take this time to grow in intimacy with God and He will teach you that he will NEVER withhold any good thing from his precious daughter. God doesn’t break His promises and He doesn’t go back on his words.
- “For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.” Psalm 84:11
- “Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame.” Romans 10:11
- “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- “Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” Jeremiah 33:3
- “Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.” Romans 8:26
- “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.” James 1:2-4
- “The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.” Lamentations 3:25
Related Article: 23 Signs God Is Preparing You For A Relationship
You are deeply loved by God. "And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love." Romans 8:38