7 Tips to Stay Positive During Quarantine!
Praying right now for all that are not okay in this season. That you wouldn’t judge yourself, nor believe a lie that God is disappointed with your lack of emotional perfection.
We each have new situations/problems that we have never experienced… Now, or at some point in life. It’s okay to feel badly and not be okay… That’s just human.
Related Article: 5 Tips To Deal With Anxiety
Are you watching the news and things are getting worse? Or, people keep telling you more and more sadness? It may feel like EVERY thing is getting darker and darker. However, that isn’t fully true.
The news and the enemy feeds off fear, sadness, and pain. They both focus on things that are destructive which destroys your emotions. They aren’t telling you the other side of the story! The part where God is doing a wonderful work in the midst of the destruction that the enemy is trying to bring!
- Turn the noise off. Can I challenge you to cut that noise off? Turn the news off. Turn the radio off. Stop reading the articles. Ask your friends and family to stop sharing more news. Stop talking about anything negative that you can’t do anything about.
Related Article: Avoid getting Ill by Boosting Your Immune System Naturally!
You have already prepared. You are doing the best you can. You’re being kind to the people that you need to in this moment. Now, it’s time to pray and keep your peace.
- Remember EVERY promise in the Bible must come true for God’s faithful children.. “God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19
God wants to give you peace all you have to do is ask for it and protect it. “The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.” Psalm 29:11
- Find a mission, purpose, or area to focus on. During these times, it’s important that you keep yourself busy. We can start off strong and faithful, but our mind is being attacked constantly by things around us.
Related Article: 9 Tips to Get Along With People You Live With During Quarantine!
The problems around want to wear us down. Once we are tired, then the enemy has the perfect opportunity to hit us even harder.
I want us to WIN the battle with the invisible enemy. How can we do that? We can win by focusing on things that are pure, peaceful, loving, kind, and righteous. We must NEVER forget OUR God is GOOD and he answers our prayers and protects us!
7 things for you to focus on in hard times:
1. Dream Big. What plans have you put to the side? Want to write a book, exercise more, plan a business, etc.? Life has a way of getting in the way of our dreams… What’s blocking you – kids, work, school, and/or lack of time and energy? Do you have time to do any of those things now? If you don’t that’s okay. But if you do… Consider making very small steps.
I’ve been writing a book, spending time with family, and God during this time. I have a strict schedule that I’ve been following to ensure I get all my tasks done. I check off everything I’ve accomplished at the end of the day. It keeps me focused and gives me purpose for each day. What have your been doing?
This is a great time to brainstorm or begin working on projects. You have a purpose and it’s important. What can you do to bring your GOD given purpose to this earth? Remember, it’s Queens like you that make the world a better place.
Related Quiz: Are you carrying emotional baggage? or Do you have toxic tendencies?
2. Do something kind. Who can you bless in this time? Can you offer to pray for someone? Can you give someone a call? People are lonely, scared, and without family in this hard time. How can you make them feel the love of Christ?
3. Pray. Pray for someone. Or, If you need prayer feel free to reply to this email and let me know. I would be happy to set up a conference call or email you so that we can pray over your life. Either way, I’m praying for you right now!!
4. Heal. Are you okay being alone with yourself? If you are not, that may indicate that you need some emotional healing. It may be time to begin that process. Let God inside your heart and mind, to become more healed and whole.
5. Spend some of your time with family. This is your chance to play all the childhood games with your family. Love each other well. Enjoy each other and be grateful for the people you have in your life. However, do take alone time when necessary so that you don’t get frustrated with potential family tensions.
Related Article: 3 Strategies To End Toxic Generational Patterns In Your Family!
4. Repeat God’s promise for your life. The Bible promises that God will give you peace and take care of you in times of struggle.
- Are you worried about — paying rent, bills, putting food in the fridge, health, etc.? God will take care of you… “ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!” Matthew 7:7-12
- If you need peace just repeat one of these verses when fear comes up:
- “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.” Isaiah 26:3
- “For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.” 1 Corinthians 14:33
- “And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7
Related Article: 5 Secrets to Falling In Love With Yourself!
You have so many beautiful things to live for. God has more purpose for your life. He wants to see you get to the finish line strong. He loves you and will help you solve ALL your problems. Keep going Queen ?✨✨ You got this!