55 Affirmations for Long Lasting Friendships
Table of Contents
You can develop deeper friendship with others using these affirmations to develop your confidence that you deserve amazing people in your life. Then, you’ll be able to boldly initiate hanging out and further conversations.
But if you feel resistance, try not to push for more. Your true friends will match your energy and feel the same connection. Remember, you’re amazing and you deserve friends that are EXCITED to know you.
Positive Affirmations for Long Lasting Friendships
- I am a good friend and my friends recognize that.
- I love my friends.
- My friends value me.
- I have appreciative and grateful friends.
- I enjoy quality time with my friend.
- My friends enjoy my company.
- My circle is full of positive and empowering vibes.
- I think highly of my friends even in hard situation.
- My friends don’t criticize me and they see the best in me.
- I don’t have to fear losing my friends because they’re loyal.
- My friends are mature and handle conflict well.
- I am confident that I can trust my friends.
- My friends respect me.
- It’s nice to have friends that listen to my concerns.
- I am so blessed to be surrounded by love.
- I have friends that are excited to be in my life.
- I share common interests with my friends and it’s fun!
- My friends understand my humor and laugh at my jokes.
- I am blessed to have friends that understand me.
- My friends love me.
Related Article: 6 Levels of Friendships + Quotes
“Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone.” ― Vincent van Gogh
Gratitude Affirmations for Friends
- I am excited that I have a deep connection with my friends.
- I enjoy my friends and I appreciate their company.
- Laughing with my friends is the best feeling.
- It’s so nice that my friends are there when I need them.
- God has blessed me with amazing friends.
- I am blessed to have long-lasting and loyal friends.
- I am thankful for friends that consider my feelings.
- I will embrace the kindness of my friends because they love me.
- I am grateful for the beautiful memories I’m making with my friends.
- I pray that my friends receive strength and love.
- I am thankful that my friend’s strengths compliment my weaknesses.
- It’s so nice to have friends that check on me.
- I am happy that I don’t always have to be perfect to be loved.
- It’s so nice to have good friends that aren’t clingy or codependent.
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” ― Bernard Meltzer
Affirmations to Attract Friends
These friendship affirmations will help you manifest friends that are fun, considerate, and kind.
- I am worthy of good friends.
- I will attract friends that are compatible to me.
- I am a desirable friend.
- I attract friends that are positive and growth minded.
- I will meet friends that will teach me new things and mindsets.
- I am interesting, considerate, and open minded.
- My friends will be excited to be apart of my life.
- I’m excited that my friends will be good and kind communicators.
- I am worthy of friendships where I’m not stepping on eggshells.
- I am excited because I won’t have to force these friendships, it’ll just flow.
- I have amazing qualities that would benefit my friends.
- I will have a circle of friends that doesn’t thrive on jealousy and competition.
- It is okay for me to have friends for the different activities that I like.
- I won’t feel rushed to make a casual friend an intimate one.
- I am worthy of friendships where I’m not criticized and I can be myself.
- I deserve friends that can apologize when they’ve wronged me.
- I am worthy of attracting friends that love me for the real me.
- I am excited for the friendships that are coming to me.
- I will attract friends that give as much as they take from me.
- I will take my time to explore my new friends strengths and weaknesses.
- I will trust God to reveal fake, jealous, selfish, and toxic friends.
“Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.” ― Benjamin Franklin