There is no need to fear when you lean on God’s promises written in protection scripture verses. There is no need to focus on the problem, the enemy, your flaws, etc. The only thing you need to focus on are these strategic prayer points, reading the word of God, and loving people well.
My Testimony of God’s Protection
My focus on prayer started when God spoke to me audibly in 2009 and said: “If I didn’t make you wait, you wouldn’t have prayed. Make sure that you pray from now on!”
Since then God has protected me by sending dreams, people, revealing His word, and other miraculous interventions. God continues to teach me and my family through dreams as well, in one particular dream my sister saw our family being attacked by a demon and the dream instructed her to remove it with honey. The dream was a signal that the love and kindness of Christ Jesus was needed to quiet the gossipers. In addition to that, I have had dreams warning me about betrayals, what to study on tests, men with bad motivations for me, and to pray against demonic assignments. You can learn more about my journey of understanding prayer, the Bible, and spiritual warfare here!
PRAYER is VITAL! Especially praying the word of the Lord! It helps you to know the promises of God when Satan comes and tells you that horrible things will happen and God won’t be there to protect you. Ultimately, God wants to speak to you through any biblical avenue (dreams, bible, preachers, etc.) to remind you that He will never leave your side and you have spiritual authority & you’re powerful when you pray.
God is with you every where you go. Bible verses about protection confirm that God will not let the enemy touch you. If you follow his advice for a good life you can avoid the enemies’ schemes. Submitting your mind to be renewed from lust, greed, anger, bitterness, pride, etc. will help you to be strong against the enemies’ attacks.
Satan wants you to fear and do things from the pain in your heart. Or, he hopes to get others to do it to you. Pray against it. Believe that God wants to help you avoid difficult situations that the enemy wants to use to steal your faith.
Read Article: 7 Tips to Pray for Victory Over Enemies!
Guided Prayer for Breakthrough
Short Protection Prayer
Eternal father, I look to you for guidance today. I ask that you keep the evil one away from me and my family. I believe the power of God. I believe in your ability to cancel disease, spiritual attacks, and the satanic strongholds in the life of my family members and children. Help me to put on the shield of faith, so I can always believe you love your children and you want to protect and guide us. I thank you that God's hand is stronger than evil spirits, evil arrows, a human's evil tongue, job loss, car crashes, and anything the enemy would throw at me.
51 Prayer Points With Scriptures
When you use bible verses to pray you are wielding the sword of the spirit against powers of darkness. Prayer points are basically short prayers which are also effective and powerful prayers to destroy the hand of the enemy. Meditate on these bibles verses about divine protection and strength:
Divine Protection and Strength
1. O’ Lord I thank you for being a constant shield and refugee for me. I know that nothing can steal my peace because you are always by my side. He sends the right people to comfort and help me through every problem. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
2. God, thank you for strength, so that I can stand firm against any attack from the enemy. I thank you for helping me stay in peace when the spirit of fear is knocking at my door. “Endure suffering as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?” Hebrews 12: 7
3. Lord, thank you that you not only protect my family and physical body, but you protect my finances. You are a generous father and you withhold no good thing from me. I believe you want to bless me and I will not let the situation tell me you don’t.
"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
4. Thank you Lord for your strength in hard times. Help me to view trials with gratefulness that you are strengthening me so that I can keep going in this difficult situation.God thank you for giving me the strength and the people to help me avoid sins. “No discipline seems enjoyable at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it yields a harvest of righteousness and peace to those who have been trained by it. Therefore strengthen your limp hands and weak knees.” Hebrews 12:11-12. “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13
Related Article: 6 Ways God Protects Us From Harm + Scriptures
Protection From Enemies and Evil
5. Thank you that the enemy cannot touch me because you walk with me. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:12
“God will protect you from car accidents, crashes, houses burning down, etc. If you listen to his voice. Learn how in this Article: 6 Ways To Avoid Harmful Situations With God!”
6. O Lord help me to know that you will rescue me from the evil schemes of people. “The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.” 2 Timothy 4:18
7. I can wait on God. Help me to wait on you God and continue to be kind and righteous in the midst of my enemies. 2 Timothy 4:18
8. Lord help me to focus on you and not the enemy. “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
9. Help me to know that you are good and will protect me. James 4:7
10. I pray that you would give me wisdom, dreams, and people to help me to continue on the path of righteousness. 1 Corinthians 10:13
11. I am protected. Thank you for protecting me God. “But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3
12. Thank you that you will always be there and I can count on you. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
13. Lord thy God, I thankful that I am protected and evil forces cannot touch me. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
14. I rejoice in your Lord because I have an everlasting father in heaven that is faithful to protect me and won’t let me down. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
Read Article: #1 Way To Avoid Harmful Situations With God
15. Dear Heavenly Father, I declare your truth in the atmosphere. Thank you that you are all powerful and you will stop all the plans of the enemy. “No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.” Isaiah 54:17
16. Thank you for fighting my battles Lord. Thank you that I don’t have to go to war with people because you will take care of it. “Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Romans 12:19
17. Lord Almighty help me to follow your voice even when my enemies try to hurt me. Help me to remember that you will bless me even when it feels everything is falling apart. “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.” Deuteronomy 28:1-68
18. Father God, thank you for protecting me and delivering me from the plans of the enemy. “You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah.” Psalm 32:7
19. Dear Lord help me to not fear man for you are stronger than any evil plot against me! "So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:6
Read Article: 75+ Scriptures for Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points
20. Lord please show me who to trust. And, when I can’t trust any man please help me to know that you will always protect me. “It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.” Psalm 118:8
21. Thank you God for giving me the tools to fight the enemy. Please help me to keep the word in my life and to continue to live righteously.“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness.” Ephesians 6:10-20
22. Thank you for giving me the strength to be faithful and believe that you will defeat all darkness in your perfect time! Ephesians 6:10-20
23. I will read my Bible so that it can defeat the lies that the enemies wants me to believe about God. Ephesians 6:10-20
24. I will read the Bible so that it will remind me of the faithful men and women of God that didn’t give up. Ephesians 6:10-20
25. I will not be moved by the enemy. God will help me to stay strong. Ephesians 6:10-20
26. I will ask God to help me forgive people. I will not be angry and hurt them. I will not give into what the enemy wants me to do to continue pain in the world. Ephesians 6:10-20
27. Nothing that the enemy does can hurt me. Thank you that I have faith and the Bible to use as weapons of spiritual warfare. “No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 54:17
28. I am surrounded by angels that are assigned to protect me. “The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them.” Psalm 34:7
29. When I am weak, God will give me strength to keep going in hard times. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”Psalm 46:1
30. God is always there for me even when it feels like everything is falling apart. Psalm 46:1
Protecting and Guarding your Heart
31. I don’t have to fight back because God is taking care of it for me. “Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Romans 12:19
31. God will make everything right. He will correct the wrongs that were done to me. Romans 12:19
32. God will rescue me from this situation and from the people that have hurt me. “The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.” 2 Timothy 4:18
33. I will remove myself from people that abuse me. For, I can’t love other people if I don’t love myself enough to protect myself. “And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Matthew 22:39
34. Lord keep my heart open to your voice and love. I thank you that the Love of God fills all my needs. "Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life." Proverbs 4:23
35. Thank you for gifting me with the Holy Spirit to help keep my heart pure so I can remain close to you. Proverbs 4:23
36. I trust you to protect my heart God. I thank you for helping to keep me pure and undefiled by the world. Proverbs 4:23
37. I humbly ask you for more humility Lord. Help me to lean on your wisdom and understanding. Remove pride and my dependence on flaws human wisdom. “Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.” Proverbs 4:6
38. I will patiently wait for you to answer my prayer. I believe that you hear me and will speak with clarity. Once you speak, I will know what to do and what to expect. “May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.” Psalms 20:1
39. Thank you for removing every trouble in my life God. I know that I can depend on you and wait for your mighty works. I don’t have to do it alone nor fear because you are helping me. “The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;” Psalm 34:19
Psalms 23 Protection Prayer Points
Thank you for your guidance and directing our steps into safety God.
40. The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
41. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.
42. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
43. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
44. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Protecting your Children and Family
45. I rebuke the enemy from my family members and children. I thank you that generational problems will not be passed down. I thank you that the enemy will not and cannot touch them! “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19
46. Thank you that your angels are guarding the people I love from all evil. “For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” Psalm 91:11
Protection from Diseases
47. Dear Lord, thank you for protecting your righteous children from all diseases, plagues, and issues. “A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.” Psalm 91:7
48. Thank you for the strength to praise you, stay positive, and remain faithful that you are good. I thank you for the strength to believe you will deliver me from any afflictions. “The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.” Psalm 41:3-4
49. Help me to believe that your words will come to pass in my life God. "The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen." 2 Timothy 4:18
50. God you are strong and I trust you to protect me from all darkness. “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91:1
51. Father, you are my protector, my strength, and my love. I thank you for guiding me and making my path clear from all evil. “For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day.” Psalm 91:1-16
Prayer Points for Marriage Protection
52. Lord I trust that you protect my marriage from anything and anyone that would try to break it. “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12
53. Lord, strengthen us, so we can love and support each other with unconditional love. “Two are better than one. If either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
54. God, help our flame to burn bright and help us to stay intimate despite the struggles in the world and our household. “Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.” 1 Corinthians 7:5
55. Father, please protect our heart from outside influences that wish to judge and destroy our union. “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” Proverbs 4:23
I would be happy to pray for you if you have any prayer requests. Please click here and leave your request anonymously or publicly.
— I hope you continue to use these effective prayers for protection from the bible to declare God’s goodness in you life! Remember: Bible verses about protection and safety should remind you to stay close to God, righteous, and calm. Bible verses about God’s protection should never make you feel anxious, scared, or fearful.