Do you think that you are in a relationship with no boundaries and unhealthy dependence on each other? Find out now!
Click all the responses that matches how you think or feel. Be honest, the results are private!
1. I feel responsible for the actions of others.
2. I continue in unhealthy relationships, even if it hurts.
3. I fear that my loved ones will leave me.
4. It's hard for me to make decisions, without the advice of others.
5. I often question if I made the right decision.
6. I need to feel liked by other people to feel good about myself.
7. I have difficulty communicating in a relationship.
8. I have difficulty identifying and understanding my feelings.
9. I don't often have an opinion.
10. I want to please others even if I have to put my emotion to the side.
11. I am very empathetic and compassionate.
12. I need to have my way to feel safe and loved.
13. I often day-dream about people even after they hurt me.
14. I often do not realize how bad a situation is.
15. I feel sick when I separate from someone I love due to a disagreement.
16. I take all the blame for relationships failing.
17. I have a hard time saying no.
18. I make excuses for the bad behaviors of others.
19. I give more than I receive.
20. I feel the pain and struggles of others.
21. I love to give advice and get frustrated when others don't take it.
22. I often feel used and under-appreciated.
23. I use manipulation, shame, or guilt to control others’ behavior.
24. I feel like everyone is attacking me.
25. I neglect my needs to attend to another’s first.
26. I feel shame when others make mistakes.
27. I don't like being alone.
28. I feel frustrated when others don't make me feel loved or special.
29. I feel jealous of the close relationships that others have.
30. I am often disappointed by people.
All 1 questions completed!