Do you think that you are in a relationship with no boundaries and unhealthy dependence on each other? Find out now!
1. I feel responsible for the actions of others.
2. I continue in unhealthy relationships, even if it hurts.
3. I fear that my loved ones will leave me.
4. It's hard for me to make decisions, without the advice of others.
5. I often question if I made the right decision.
6. I need to feel liked by other people to feel good about myself.
7. I have difficulty communicating in a relationship.
8. I have difficulty identifying and understanding my feelings.
9. I don't often have an opinion.
10. I want to please others even if I have to put my emotion to the side.
11. I am very empathetic and compassionate.
12. I need to have my way to feel safe and loved.
13. I often day-dream about people even after they hurt me.
14. I often do not realize how bad a situation is.
15. I feel sick when I separate from someone I love due to a disagreement.
16. I take all the blame for relationships failing.
17. I have a hard time saying no.
18. I make excuses for the bad behaviors of others.
19. I give more than I receive.
20. I feel the pain and struggles of others.
21. I love to give advice and get frustrated when others don't take it.
22. I often feel used and under-appreciated.
23. I use manipulation, shame, or guilt to control others’ behavior.
24. I feel like everyone is attacking me.
25. I neglect my needs to attend to another’s first.
26. I feel shame when others make mistakes.
27. I don't like being alone.
28. I feel frustrated when others don't make me feel loved or special.
29. I feel jealous of the close relationships that others have.
30. I am often disappointed by people.
All 1 questions completed!