There is a reason why you are keeping men that cause chaos in your life. Take this quiz to figure out a few of the reasons!
Your partner has too many female friends!!
1. You let him talk to his friends while you are together.
2. You give him attitude or call your male friends when he talks to other women.
3. You hate him having female friends but you ignore it, to keep the peace.
4. You worry that he will leave or cheat with one of his friends.
You just met an attractive guy. Your first thoughts are...
1. He wouldn't be interested in me!
2. He has to work hard for my attention.
3. He looks sharp from his head to his toes!
4. I don't want to do anything that makes him think I'm not interested.
Your partner is jealous that you were laughing with his friend; You..
1. You totally missed all the signs that he was jealous!
2. This wouldn't happen; I'm too shy to talk to his friends.
3. Get annoyed or be a little more friendly to keep him on his toes!
4. You apologize and try to stay away from his friends.
When your partners are jealous they usually...
1. Tell me that I don't care about them or that I treat other people better.
2. Call me names & tell me that I'm ugly or dumb.
3. Accuse me of flirting with another man.
4. Are being too sensitive or I made them jealous on purpose.
What type of men do you like?
1. Men that are ambitious; Great career & clothing style!
2. Men that make me feel like I'm a prize or like to please me.
3. I usually like men that are interested in me first.
4. Men that love my attention and like it when I do special things for him.
You just met a guy, you gave him your number & he calls you the next day...
1. Let the conversation flow for as long as it can and talk about anything that comes up.
2. Worry about saying the wrong thing!
3. Talk to him even if you need to do chores/errands or if you don't have time to talk!
4. Play hard to get! Maybe you'll call him back tomorrow!
Your boyfriend forgot your birthday; You...
1. You assume he is cheating!
2. Forgive him, he probably had a hard week.
3. Give him the silent treatment or stop doing special things for him.
4. You blame yourself for stressing him out.
All 7 questions completed!