If you don't know how to be loved it will cause you to overlook the efforts of others. Or, you may sabotage because you're afraid or looking for unhealthy love.
Click all the responses that matches how you think or feel. Be honest, the results are private!
1. I don't feel lovable if I'm not making others feel loved.
2. I'm scared to be vulnerable and completely open myself up to being hurt.
3. I avoid sharing my feelings to keep the peace.
4. When relationships end, I think of all the things I could of done better.
5. I often feel like I'm giving more than I'm getting.
6. I feel loved when others feel loved.
7. I like to be in control when in a relationship.
8. I like to help people when they're going through hard times.
9. People are only selfish because they are in so much pain.
10. People are selfish at heart.
11. I push people away.
12. I don't trust people.
13. I avoid relationships.
14. I like to focus on making others feel loved and comfortable.
15. I put the feelings of others before my own.
16. When I receive compliments, I want to give one back.
17. I often wonder if or why people love me.
18. I don't believe the compliments that people give me.
19. I need to receive gifts or be given compliments to feel loved.
20. I often feel misunderstood, lonely, and uncared for.
21. I fear people will stop loving me when they get to know me.
22. People that like me too much and too quickly are just impulsive.
23. I feel there are so many people that are better or more deserving than me.
24. I prepare myself for people to change how they feel towards me.
25. I don't have the best self-esteem.
All 1 questions completed!