If you don't know how to be loved it will cause you to overlook the efforts of others. Or, you may sabotage because you're afraid or looking for unhealthy love.
1. I don't feel lovable if I'm not making others feel loved.
2. I'm scared to be vulnerable and completely open myself up to being hurt.
3. I avoid sharing my feelings to keep the peace.
4. When relationships end, I think of all the things I could of done better.
5. I often feel like I'm giving more than I'm getting.
6. I feel loved when others feel loved.
7. I like to be in control when in a relationship.
8. I like to help people when they're going through hard times.
9. People are only selfish because they are in so much pain.
10. People are selfish at heart.
11. I push people away.
12. I don't trust people.
13. I avoid relationships.
14. I like to focus on making others feel loved and comfortable.
15. I put the feelings of others before my own.
16. When I receive compliments, I want to give one back.
17. I often wonder if or why people love me.
18. I don't believe the compliments that people give me.
19. I need to receive gifts or be given compliments to feel loved.
20. I often feel misunderstood, lonely, and uncared for.
21. I fear people will stop loving me when they get to know me.
22. People that like me too much and too quickly are just impulsive.
23. I feel there are so many people that are better or more deserving than me.
24. I prepare myself for people to change how they feel towards me.
25. I don't have the best self-esteem.
All 1 questions completed!