Victim mentality can cause us to attack other people before they attack us. Or, remain closed off. Are you struggling with this?
1. I tend to get triggered by others often.
2. People will hurt me, so I need to leave first, protect myself, and/or hurt people first.
3. The perspectives of others are too painful to acknowledge.
4. I don't have the strength to fight or keep going.
5. I am angry at the people that have hurt me.
6. I try to stop myself from being too excited about something.
7. I feel my life has been harder for me than most.
8. Small issues can cause me a lot of stress.
9. I still complain or feel anger about something from my past.
10. I have a lot of painful memories.
11. I believe I'm cursed or have bad luck.
12. I feel attacked if someone gives me their opinion.
13. I believe that someone who hurt my feelings did it on purpose.
14. People are selfish at heart and will hurt you at the right opportunity.
15. I feel my life is doomed and won't get better.
16. I get mad when people tell me I shouldn't be bitter or angry.
17. The same issues and my fears keep replaying in my life.
18. I feel that every job, relationships, and friendship will take a turn for the worst.
19. I have little reason to be happy.
20. Why bother? I know it'll end badly.
21. I wish I could achieve my dreams.
22. I need other people to make me feel powerful or encouraged.
23. I stay in bad situations because I don't believe there is better.
24. I don't trust anyone with my heart.
25. I feel everyone is doing better than me.
26. I struggle with guilt, shame, and painful memories.
All 1 questions completed!