Table of Contents
Use these motivational girl power quotes as captions for your instagram, as pictures for your Facebook, or just to affirm you daily. We all need constant reminders that we were created by God for greatness.
Femininity is compassionate, nurturing, empathetic, and selfless. Our femininity is a divine gift from God and our female power. When we tap into our womanliness: we raise strong boy and girls, provide unstoppable partnership to our men, support and nourish our friends, and continue a cycle of healing in the world.
Read more: 4 Keys To Embrace Your Feminine Power
10 Ways to Tap Into Your Female Power
- Love and respect yourself
- Be healed and self-confident
- Learn when to speak & when to remain silent
- Embrace your femininity
- Learn your talents and skills
- Strengthen your weaknesses
- Empower other women
- Develop a strong and beautiful personality
- Respect and empower men
- Show up internally and externally beautiful every day!
Girl Power Quotes
Use these inspirational girl power quotes to release your power inside. You are destined to change people around you and the pieces of the world with that power. Your smile, laugh, talents, personality, intelligence, and other characteristics were given to you for a purpose. God knew that only you could shine as YOU. So, don’t ever dull your shine… Show up as you in the world and powerfully change it for the better.
1. “Never apologize for being a powerful woman.”
2. “Girl power to me means being brave enough to take that first step and to speak out and be yourself.” ― Katherine McNamara
3. “A woman in love with herself is magnetic.” ― Abiola Abrams, The Sacred Bombshell Handbook of Self-Love
4. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” ― Alice Walker
5.”No one is you. That’s your super power.”
6. “There is great power in a housewife. Do not disregard the feminine.” ― Adrienne Posey
7. “The stiletto is a feminine weapon that men just don’t have.” ― Christian Louboutin
8. “Sometimes true girl power means accepting that we are actually vulnerable and even powerless – then figuring out how to adapt and have our needs met in other ways.” ― Rachel Simmons
9. “A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.” ― Gina Carey
10. “Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within, so even if you’re not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy.” ― Nicole Scherzinger
11. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” ― Melinda Gates
12. “Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.” ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
13. “The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.” ― Ashley Rickards
14. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” ― Roseanne Barr
15. “You can always tell who the strong women are. They are the ones building one another up rather than tearing each other down.”
16. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” ― Diane Mariechild
17. “She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” ― Proverbs 31:25
18. “Women have to harness their power—it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first ‘no’. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” ―Cher
19. “We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.” ― J.K. Rowling
20. “Give a woman pain and she’ll turn it into power. Give that woman chaos and she’ll create peace.” ― r.h. Sin
21. “Her super power is focus, strength, and a disregard for what you think. She stays in her lane. And she is one step closer to changing the word.” ―Christina J. Daniels
22. “You must understand: they fear you. There is nothing scarier in their minds than a girl who knows the power of her flames.” ― Nikita Gill
Girl Empowerment Quotes
Girl empowerment quotes can be used to uplift yourself or groups of women. Women inspiring women is beautiful in the sight of God and promotes a world where everyone is embraced. Women that grow up empowered teach their sons to love all women and the love continues for generations to come.
1. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ― Ayn Rand
3. “Girls should never be afraid to be smart.” ― Emma Watson
4. “EMPOWERED WOMEN, EMPOWER WOMEN.’
5. “The only power any man has over you is the power you give him.” ― Renee Ahdieh
6. “When women support each other incredible things happen.”
7. “I think there’s a contrast between being vulnerable and, you know, ‘Girl Power!’ I think it’s important to have that balance because you don’t have to be strong all the time.” ― Normani Kordei
8. “To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.” ― Hillary Clinton
9. ‘The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.” ― Serena Williams
10. “Be the woman who fixes another woman’s crown without telling the world that it is crooked.”
11. “No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.” ― Godfrey Winn
12. “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.”
13. “A smart girl is confident, and confident girls are pretty and powerful. And when you get a group of pretty powerful girls together, they’re unstoppable.” ― Bobbi Brown
14. “Those of us who embrace the feminine know its strength.” ― Betsy Cornwell
15. “Power is like being a lady… if you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.” ― Margaret Thatcher
16. “A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.” — Gloria Steinem
17. “No matter what shape or size you are, you should feel confident in your own skin. You should feel like a beautiful woman, no matter what!” ― Joanna Krupa
18. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.” ― Maya Angelou
19. “Celebrate her success without questioning your own.”
20. “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” ― Sheryl Sandberg
21. “I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world.” — Meryl Streep
22. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” ― Emma Stone
Savage Girl Power Quotes
These savage girl power quotes are only for women who are fierce and powerful. Use these quotes to inspire yourself and remember that you are in control of your path. Don’t let life suck your positivity and energy! You got this girl!
1. “Throw me to the wolves and I’ll come back leading the pack.”
2. “I’m not bossy, I’m the boss.” — Beyoncé
3. “If they say ‘it’s impossible’ remember that it’s impossible for them; not for you.”
4. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” — Steve Martin
5. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” ― Oprah
6. “The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.” ―R. H. Sin
7. “Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince.” ― Samuel Lowe
8. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” ―Lalah Deliah
9. “You can’t be afraid of what people are going to say because you’re never going to make everyone happy.” ― Selena Gomez
10. “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
11. When I’m tired, I rest. I say, ‘I can’t be a superwoman today.’”— Jada Pinkett Smith
12. “She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow.” ― R. G. Moon
13. “When you feel your best, everyone else can feel it too.” ― Ariana Grande
14. “She’s proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel.” ―R. H. Sin
15. “No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy.” ― Paris Hilton
16. “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.”— Rhonda Hansome
17. “I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.” ― Erin Van Vuren
Girl Power for Little Girls
Cute Quotes about Girl Power for little girls are needed to constantly reassure and remind our little princesses that they’re destined for greatness. They also need to be reminded that when they do the right thing they attract good things.
1. “Little Girls With Big Dreams Become Women With Vision”
2. “She believed she could so she did.”
3. “Girls can do anything”
4. “And though she be but little, she Is fierce.” ― William Shakespeare
5. "A girl should be two things: who and what she wants." ― Coco Chanel
6. “I was a brave little girl who dared to believe I could change the world. And I am.” ― Christina J. Daniels
7. “Sadness couldn’t stop her powerful smile.” ― Christina J. Daniels
8. “Strong girls don’t join the mean girls, they’re too powerful for that.” ― Christina J. Daniels
9. “I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.” ― Audrey Hepburn
10. “Strong girls attract good things, because they do good when other’s aren’t.” ― Christina J. Daniels
11. “Girl power in my mind is to let girls be exactly what they are. Let them be angry. Let them be resentful. And rebellious. Let them be hard and soft and loving and sad and silly. Let them be wrong. Let them be right. Let them be everything. because, they are everything.” ― Amy Sherman-Palladino
12. “Next time you all see someone call a little girl bossy, you walk right up to that person, big smile, and you say, ‘That little girl’s not bossy. That little girl has executive leadership skills.'” — Sheryl Sandberg
Girl Power Attitude
Having a little playful attitude isn’t a bad thing. Use these girl power attitude quotes to connect with your sassy and funny feminine side. You can also use these as captions for your beautiful instagram pictures.
1. “I am worth billions. Scratch that, I’m priceless.” – Christina J. Daniels
2. “I woke up like this. Flawless.” ― Beyonce
3. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.
4. Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring; so I go back to being me.
5. I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.
6. You treated me like an option, so I left you like a choice.
7. You won’t find anyone like me. That’s why I call myself ‘limited edition’.
8. LOVE is the reason why I still live in this crazy world.
9. “It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.”
10. “Chin up princess or the crown slips.”
Strong Women Quotes
Women who walk through pain will emerge as strong warriors. They raise strong children and love others with a fierceness and flame that can’t be stopped. They know what they want and how to get it. Use these strong woman quotes to inspire you, that your pain will push you into your destiny.
1. “She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together by her own hands. And a critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again.” ― JmStorm
2. “She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.” ―Sylvester McNutt III
3. She may be broken for a while, but that’s ok. She’s working on her, cause she’s not one to leave a mess lying around.” ― JmStorm
4. “Pain shapes a woman into a warrior.” ―R. H. Sin
5. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” ―Mark Anthony
6. “Behind her gentle character, the strength of armor was found.” ― Erin Forbes
7. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” ― Kavita Ramdas
8. “Those of us who embrace the feminine know its strength.” ― Betsy Cornwell
9. “There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” ― Rihanna
10. “If you want to change a whole people, then you start with the girls. It stands to reason: they learn faster, and they pass on what they learn to their children.” ― Terry Pratchett
11. “If you live off a man’s compliments, you’ll die from his criticism.” ―Cornelius Lindsey
12. “It’s not harsh to be assertive, its harsher when people take advantage of you” ― Janna Cachol