These 31 undeniable signs a godly man likes you will help you to gauge his level of interest. However, if it has been months and you are ready to be SURE try the #31 sign that will give you an obvious and clear answer.
1. He finds ways to be around you in church or small groups.
2. He gives you compliments about your faith and character.
3. He wants to hear your thoughts on the Bible and God.
4. He wants to hear your testimony.
5, He actively seeks ways to serve together in ministry or volunteer opportunities.
6. He prays for you and with you.
7. He initiates conversations with you that make you feel truly cherished and important.
8. He talks to you longer than anyone else.
9. He treats you with consistent kindness and interest, regardless of other women being around.
10. He asks you to hang out or attend church events with him.
11. He has told you in different ways that you’re special, amazing, and he has never met anyone like you.
12. He inquires/observes to see if you have any romantic male interests.
13. He thinks about how you would feel and shows compassion towards you.
14. He walks you to your car.
15. He doesn’t refer to you as a friend or sister.
16. He doesn’t talk about other girls that he may like.
17. He brings you thoughtful gifts.
18. He goes out of his way to be at the same places and areas as you.
19. He isn’t afraid to share his weaknesses and struggles with you.
20. He gets tongue tied, stutters, and acts nervous.
21. He commits to something and follows through.
22. He consistent. He doesn’t disappear for large periods of time and then return when he’s ready.
23. He stares into your eyes and smiles often.
24. Other people notice that he likes you.
25. His friends tease you about him.
26. You and him have a lot in common and you both notice how rare that is!
27. Your gut and His energy tells you that he likes you!
28. He remembers the things you have said and brings it up.
29. He is flirtatious and playfully teases you.
30. He doesn’t deny liking you when anyone says so.
31. He said he does because you have asked him OR He has told you!
32. He touches your hand or arm when he speaks to you.
33. He calls you often, even just to hear about your day.
34. He introduces you to his friends, parents, and mentors.
35. He is intentional about making plans with you.
36. He hints towards future dates or spending important holidays together.
37. He wants to introduce you to his friends, parents, and mentors.
38. In a conversation with multiple people, he asks you most of the questions and desires to hear your responses.
39. He asks you personal questions about your romantic history and what you’d like in a future spouse.
40. You catch him staring and he may look away or keep staring with a smile.
41. In groups, he prefers to sit near you.
Related Article: 23 Men Give Relationship Advice for Women!
#1 Way to Find Out if He Likes You
Ugh, I’m sorry that you have to worry about this! This is such a complex issue and the truth is… every situation and experience is different. He could and he could not.
Never settle for lack of peace, sudden confusion and ambiguity.
You deserve to be in a situation where you are not playing guessing games. If you find yourself in this space of confusion– I suggest kindly talking to the person to bring clarity. You deserve to be with someone that wants to have honest communication of their feelings with you.
You can put a stop to the confusion by asking the right questions.
Having a simple conversation can help bring clarity to any situation. I have initiated this conversation with males before; I had to be upfront about my feelings. There is nothing wrong with being a bold woman… The truth is you should be humble and confident enough to pursue transparent conversations with the people in your life. For me, it was nerve-wracking but a bit comfortable because the guys I’ve been interested in were friends that I had somewhat a relationship with.
Related Article: Self-Esteem Test: 10 Signs You’re Insecure!
Your ability and his ability to engage in a “high tension conversation” is a reflection of how both of you would deal with conflict inside of a romantic relationship. As you talk… take note of how he deals with your heart – That’s exactly how he would treat you in a relationship!
After the dreaded conversations or putting myself out there in obvious but subtle ways… I have seen different situations end with different results. The results were different because the reasons for the mixed messages and ambiguity were different. The reasons for mixed messages may include: shyness, uncertainty of how the other feels, insecurity and the male just wanting to flirt/be wanted!
In all the situations, I got to the end of my rope and I initiated something that brought light to the situation. All situations do not end well but that doesn’t matter. The goal of figuring out if he is interested should be to bring peace.
If your conversation goes favorably and they are interested — Congratulations! But, if the other person is not interested but you felt they gave you mixed messages – create boundaries. (Read More: Games & the Dark Side of Flirting)
Boundaries help protect your heart. Boundaries say, “You may not be trying to give me mixed messages… But my heart is hurting and I cannot give you access to that part of my heart.” You can start the process by limiting your interaction with the person to group situations, limiting the amount of times you see the person to once a month, and speaking with them about limited topics — nothing too vulnerable. There are multiple things to do but it really depends on the situation, the health of your heart, and the type of role that person plays in your life.
Related Article: Self-Esteem Test: 10 Signs You’re Insecure!
I do suggest speaking with a mentor about the best ways for you to draw boundaries! OR head over to the Advice Café for specific insight from an Adorned-Heart contributor!
The truth is… You have to GUARD your heart! If another person is causing your heart to enter dangerous territory… Decide to steer it in a different direction. God withholds no GOOD thing. So, if the door with this crush is closed… God will open another door that is good for you!
Sister, you deserve the best.
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. -1 Corinthians 14:33 ESV