All my single ladies, I want to share some tips with you to be prepared for love.
You may feel like there is no hope for you in love If you’ve been hurt or seen others get caught in the cross fire of love. I’m here to tell you: Love isn’t a theory or a myth, it is really real. But, it’s easier to find when you know what it is. And, you CAN avoid heartbreaks if you know how to spot the difference between Mr. right and the Mr. Wrongs, Mr. Cheaters, and Mr. Abusers.
Would you allow me to take you on the journey to being a woman that believes in love and knows how to spot “real” love? If so, I’ve listed a few sources to help you on your journey.
1. Steps To Evaluate Your Current Relationship Patterns
The first step to finding real love is learning the necessary skills to “find” and “keep” true love. In the articles below, I list the four core things you can do to attract the right men. I also included a quiz that will help you see which area you are the weakest in and how it affects your relationships with men. Use the results to identify why you are dating the wrong men and what is the main thing you can work on to find Mr. Right.
- 4 Ways To Attract Mr. Right
- Quiz: Why are you dating the wrong men?
- 4 Reasons You’re Dating the Wrong Men
- Learn About Love & Loving Yourself By Signing Up For My Weekly Emails: 5 Secrets to Falling In Love With Yourself
2. How To Avoid Unhealthy Relationship Patterns
The second step in finding real love is learning the difference between “healthy” and “unhealthy” relationships. When I started this journey, I was dating unhealthy men because I was unhealthy. I felt like I was perfect, lol… But, I was passive, insecure, and an enabler. Read the following articles to help identify the dysfunctional behaviors you and the men you date have.
- What patterns keep you from having GREAT relationships?
- What Causes Toxic Relationships?
- 6 Signs Of A Toxic Relationship
- Is The God Complex Causing problems in your relationship?
- Why don’t people change? ( Managing Self-hate & Trauma)
- Ultimately, you have to WAIT for the right person and not rush into dating the wrong person.
3. How To Become The Best You
Recognizing your unhealthy patterns and fixing them is the HARDEST part of the journey. You are more likely to spot and avoid unhealthy men if you are healthy. Now, that you have done the work of healing and growing… It’s time to take the next third step in the process – Rebuilding yourself. It’s time to give yourself the love that you need to become the BEST possible YOU!
- Quiz: Do you love yourself?
- Quiz: Are you carrying emotional baggage?
- The Good News: The Process To Living Your Best Life
- Eliminate the pain in your heart: The Heart Detox
4. 7 Valuable Steps To Take When You’re Ready for Love
You know your unhealthy patterns. You know why you have been dating unhealthy men. You have been working on building up your self-esteem. Now, it’s time to learn how to protect your beautiful heart. While your exploring the world people may try to hurt you… But, I want to teach you skills to avoid those type of people. I also want to give you tips to avoid hurting the one’s you love.
- Learn About Love: What is Love & What does it feel like?
- Love is not just for fun & giggles: 6 Keys To Avoid Unhealthy Romantic Expectations
- Beware of Mr. Wrong’s:
- You keep amazing people in your life when you treat people like their amazing: