Did you know that if God promised it in the Bible… That he wants you to have that in your life? God does not go against his word. The Bible says that “God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?” Numbers 23:19
Since God doesn’t lie, you should strive to believe the Bible promises. God promise to us is written in the Bible to remind us that He wants to provide for our every need. Memorize and repeat the Bible scriptures in your life. If you don’t like memorizing, write them down and read it out. Repeating multiple times out loud will help it sink into your brain and become real to you. Ask God to give you the faith to believe it.
It’s time you ACCEPT the free gifts that God wants to give you which are listed in the Bible.
God never breaks his promises, here are eight bible verse to declare and believe in faith:
1. God gives us peace. “Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble.” Psalm 119:165 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
Related Article: #1 Way God Helps Us To Avoid Problems
2. God cares for our pain. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” Psalm 147:3
3. God gives us strength to keep going. “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
4. He removes fears. “I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.” Psalm 34:4
5. God removes anxiety. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6
6. God answers prayers. “‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’” Jeremiah 33:3
7. You have access to God. “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13
Related Article: How To Avoid Temptation + 12 Secrets for Powerful Warfare!
8. God will help us escape temptations. “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13
The promises in the Bible will guide you into success if you have the faith to believe that God doesn’t break promises. “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” Joshua 1:8
Do you believe the promises are true? Do you believe that God heard your prayers for healing today?
Hebrew 6: 13-20 testifies to The Certainty of God’s Promises:
“13 When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself, 14 saying, “I will surely bless you and give you many descendants.”[d]15 And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised.
16 People swear by someone greater than themselves, and the oath confirms what is said and puts an end to all argument.17 Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath. 18 God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged. 19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, 20 where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.“